EY Tax Quality and Risk Management - Manager/Senior in Shanghai, China
Tax Quality and Risk Management - Manager/Senior
Requisition # SHA0014M
Post Date Dec 05, 2018
Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions. Groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, Human Capital, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services and Transaction Tax Services.
Our business tax services help clients succeed by assisting them with the strategic and operational challenges facing their tax functions, analyzing tax opportunities and benefits that can be attained by them, assisting clients in identifying and managing strategic opportunities and risks that relate to significant prospective planning, and providing tax-related domestic and cross-border planning and compliance assistance to business-connected individuals and their associated entities. Be part of a global team that helps build sustainable tax strategies; assesses, improves and monitors tax functions’ processes, controls and risk management; and supports clients in managing effective relationships with tax authorities.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
· Assisting in providing guidance to engagement teams on Tax Quality related issues
· Coordinating and liaising with other practice support areas, including Legal Counsel, L&D, Core Risk Management team and IT on Tax Quality projects in various China/HK offices.
· Assisting in implementation of global policies and developing local policies
· Assisting in preparation of regular Tax Quality alerts and other similar publications
· Assisting in periodic internal quality review related exercise
· Providing support for the maintenance of Tax Quality databases
· A qualified accountant or a degree in Law (LLB)
· Highly motivated and team oriented, with strong communication skills and willingness to learn.
· Ability to work independently and efficiently
· Strong organisation skills
· Fluent in spoken and written English