EY Tax - Transfer Pricing - Manager/Senior in Shanghai, China
Tax - Transfer Pricing - Manager/Senior
Requisition # SHA000WO
Post Date Oct 08, 2018
Our tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions. Groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, Human Capital, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services and Transaction Tax Services.
Join our transfer pricing professionals to help clients build, manage, document, review and defend transfer pricing policies and processes — aligning them with business strategy. Our talented team works with organizations to build the proactive, pragmatic and integrated strategies that address the tax risks of today’s businesses and help companies achieve the highest potential.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
• Build and maintain relationships with clients, winning work proactively and contributing to winning new clients;
• Shape and articulate solutions to complex technical problems working with stakeholders from EY, client and tax authority stakeholders;
• High level management of the successful delivery of technically complex and demanding consulting projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical / business driven approach taken;
• Able to identify and manage areas of risk for clients and the firm, consulting appropriately;
• Responsibility for day-to-day delivery of exceptional client service;
• Minimum of 2 years work experience in transfer pricing area
• Degree or postgraduate degree essential in finance, business economics, business administration or relevant tax degree.
• Strong transfer pricing technical skills with experience in all areas;
• Experience of financial modelling and application of financial and economic analysis techniques to transfer pricing problems;
• Strategically and commercially aware and committed to delivery of exceptional client service;
• Negotiation skills - able to sustain opinion and handle challenges;
• Effective time management - ability to remain calm when under pressure to meet deadlines;
• Good command of English and native mandarin speaker;
• Enthusiastic team player with ability to create, sustain and lead effective teams;
• Experience of coaching and developing more junior staff;
• Ensure delivery of quality work and take day to day leadership of delivery team;
• Change-orientated with flexible approach.
HR Number: 83857