EY Transaction Advisory Services - Strategy & Operations - Executive Director and Senior Manager (Project Leader) in Shanghai, China
Transaction Advisory Services - Strategy & Operations - Executive Director and Senior Manager (Project Leader)
Transaction Advisory Services
Requisition # SHA000ZK
Post Date Mar 14, 2018
Introducing Transaction Advisory Services (TAS)
We help companies drive inclusive growth by focusing on their capital and transaction strategy through to execution to drive fast-track value creation. In a rapidly changing, increasingly digital and disrupted business environment, we support the flow of capital across borders, help bring new products and innovation to market, and enable organizations to reshape themselves for a better future.
With global scale and connectivity, we help our clients navigate complexity and build a better working world. TAS is dedicated to assist our clients to achieve their long-term competitive advantage by optimizing capital allocation. We work with our clients from strategy through execution in order enable fast-track value creation.
Within TAS, we are organized into competencies including Strategy, M&A Services, Diligence, Valuation & Business Modeling and Operations & Turnaround. You will be part of a global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries. Here in Greater China, we are rapidly expanding our Strategy and Operations teams. Joining a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team, we are interested in candidates in the following key positions:
Strategy & Operations – Executive Director and Senior Manager (Project Leader)
· Lead teams on strategy, commercial due diligence, post-merger integration, carve-out and turnaround assignments
· Drive business development through leading pursuits and developing long-standing client relationships
· Work with rest of TAS to provide high quality advice from strategy to execution across the Capital Agenda
· Lead and participate in practice building through sector insights, thought leadership and people development
· At least 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in managing consulting and/or industry
· Strong track record in top-tier management consulting preferred
· MBA degree preferred but not a must
· Self-motivated, high impact communicator, strong team player
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow.
Across every part of EY, we dig deeper in pursuit of better working. Does better begin with you? Click apply online to find out.