EY Transaction Advisory Services Senior Consultant in Sofia, Bulgaria
Transaction Advisory Services Senior Consultant
Transaction Advisory Services
Requisition # BUL0003K
Post Date Oct 22, 2018
As a Senior Consultant within the Transaction Advisory Services team, you’ll participate in engagements related to business analysis, valuations and business modeling, involving private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers. You’ll analyze the financial and operational results of companies targeted for sale by reviewing accounting records and participating in interviews with management.
You’ll make technical contributions to valuation client engagements and internal projects. You’ll gain a thorough understanding of the target business and its market, and of clients’ issues, performing research and analysis of the target’s industry and of quoted companies operating in that sector. You’ll deal with day-to-day queries raised by clients and will attend internal and external meetings relating to the assignment. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you’ll also escalate issues as appropriate. You’ll work effectively as a team member by demonstrating your commitment to quality, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress.
· Participate in valuation, business modelling and due diligence engagements
· Prepare analyses of historical and pro forma financial information
· Perform industry and company research
· Assist in researching and resolving technical accounting matters relevant to client projects
· Drafting of reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients, subject to supervision and review by senior team members
· Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and the team at EY
· Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility in day-to-day project management, organizing internal and external communication and updating senior team members on progress
· Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with clients
· Master Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar field
· Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
· Business modeling experience will be considered as an advantage
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Bulgarian and English
· Excellent technical and computer skills - Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
· Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
· Self-motivated, positive attitude
· Strong analytical, teamwork and organizational skills
· Willingness to learn
We offer you
· Work in a bright, friendly and energetic team
· Develop your personal and business skills while working on challenging projects with some of the most well- known companies, as well as through our extensive learning and development programs.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EY is an equal opportunities employer. All applications are treated as confidential.