EY GDS Advisory - Risk Assurance Senior Consultant in Taguig City, Philippines
GDS Advisory - Risk Assurance Senior Consultant
Requisition # TAG0009Q
Post Date Thu 31 May 05:39
· Manage engagement risk and project economics including planning and budgeting, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
Understand the process workflow related to work requests from initiation through completion, understand how workflow is managed within the firm's workflow management tool, understand optimal and required manner in which to document results of work performed
Perform IT related controls testing and evaluation for Information Systems
Prepare test procedures based on control requirements and documentation of test results based on testing performed.
Report control deficiencies identified, to management and business clients.
Client Service Delivery
· Provide high quality client service, working directly with our clients to understand management expectations, evaluate the current risk management environment, and design and implement solutions to identify, assess and respond to strategic risks and improve risk management capabilities across their enterprise.
- Managing predominantly off-shore engagements. Communication, written and verbal, with these teams would be expected. This communication would include emphasizing the capabilities within the GDS to provide high-quality deliverables to support the Big 4 Global Offices.
Professional Experience Requirement:
- Extensive experience in:
· IT General Controls across platforms (Application, OS, DB) for following areas:
User Access Management
Backup and Recovery Management
Batch Job Management
Business Process cycles (Purchase to Payable; Revenue & Receivables; Inventory; Payroll; Treasury)
Generally accepted audit standards, and Corporate Internal Audit standards
· Experience with SOX, Internal Audit and SSAE 16 (At least 1 of 3)
· Knowledge of ERPs like SAP, Oracle, JDEs etc.
- Working knowledge of:
· System architecture, business processes and system risks
· Operating system and database platforms (such as Windows, Unix, OS400, Mainframe, SQL, Oracle, DB2 etc.)
Good understanding of industry standards and frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT, ITIL, COSO etc.
· BS Accountancy/Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Engineering
· 4+ years of hands-on experience in the multiple areas of IT audits, SOX / ICFR / IFC / SAS 70 / SSAE / SOC, IT Financial Audit and Business Automated Controls, IT Risk consulting or any other regulatory / compliance audits
· Experience in delivering result oriented solutions to Senior Management and Boards of Directors.
· Knowledge of IT Security aspects towards key areas like Cloud Computing, Cyber Risks, Network Security, database management systems, SDLC, IT general controls (ITGC), COBIT, COSO 2013.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills e.g. presentation to top management and report writing
· Experience in managing professional service engagement teams
Certifications of CISA, CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 preferred