EY GDS CBS - MBA - Digital Content Editor Senior Associate (Night Shift) in Taguig City, Philippines
GDS CBS - MBA - Digital Content Editor Senior Associate (Night Shift)
Core Business Services
Requisition # TAG0019H
Post Date Apr 12, 2021
Your key responsibilities:
The GDS Digital Editor is responsible for editing, reviewing and managing content for our flagship website, ey.com/global, so that it delivers against our editorial strategy and meets our quality criteria. You will actively partner with marketers around the world, advising them on how best to bring their content to life, and then helping them to polish their content in a way that enhances our brand, serves users and drives site engagement. You will be a critical part of the team that implements governance and quality controls on content that marketers plan and publish on their own.
Skills and attributes for success:
• Quality review content submitted for publication on ey.com/global, and provide constructive, specific feedback on corrections required for publication
• Work collaboratively with digital design and production teams
• Successfully juggle competing priorities and multiple projects
• Manage site updates as needed when tools, marketing strategies and best practices change
• Work closely with marketers to support end-to-end publishing process for select projects
• Develop ideas to enhance and improve the global website and publishing processes
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
• Advise global stakeholders on templates, user experience, SEO and editorial guidelines
• Make editorial decisions that achieve the business objectives, without detailed direction
• Rapidly solve problems and make decisions to achieve timely execution
To qualify for the role, you must have:
• Excellent US English written and verbal communication skills, with an understanding of how messages may be received globally
• Strong understanding of digital publishing and best practices
• Experience working within a content management system to create outstanding digital experiences
• Strong project and time management ability
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; English, Journalism or Communications degrees preferred
• 3-5 years of online editorial experience
What we look for
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with the ability to work in a collaborative environment to provide exceptional client service across global sites. You’ll be a confident team player developing strong people management skills and picking up new skills which will help you solve complex problems. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.