EY GDS - Event Management Associate in Taguig City, Philippines
GDS - Event Management Associate
Core Business Services
Requisition # TAG0004M
Post Date Feb 12, 2018
• This position provides administrative support in the planning and organization of Oceania marketing programs/events, as requested by Geographic Marketing Leader. His/her mission is to support Operational and reporting tasks related to client events.
• This individual will follow a defined delivery process and toolset that ensure a consistent level of service. Responsibilities include managing, registration process, Pre-event activities, tracking attendance during the event, post-event activities & reporting are applied on all the events.
• The individual will have frequent interaction with the Sydney BMC team and provide status reports of deliverables.
• A successful candidate has the ability to listen effectively, is precise, have an eye for detail, resolve issues, and escalate to management as needed. He/she should have strong excel knowledge. Planning and organizational skills are required for the individual to work through the numerous tasks associated with the delivery of multiple client events.
Your key responsibilities
• The primary role and responsibility of this position will be to work in a team environment and deliver the event management services including, but not limited to:
o Point of contact for Sydney BMC Coordinators for participant information (names, updates, cancellations)
o Production of weekly status reports and distribution to relevant contacts
o Manage the development of invitation lists and responses updates including updating on dietary requirements; drafting the layout of invitations
o Communicate to stakeholders that their client is attending the event
o Follow up with EY attendees on their attendance and or allocation of another EY attendee for upcoming event
o Support in the collection of information on marketing programs/events to assist in the development of the monthly regional marketing update
o Complete post event reporting according to the reporting template including invoicing and tracking of payment
Skills and attributes for success
• The role requires someone who can manage a number of concurrent activities, with strong multi-tasking, prioritization, organizational and time management skills
• Must be able to create, implement, and execute against a logistical plan
• Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize issues
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT, Visio, etc) and Adobe (basic Photoshop)
• Strong project management skills and highly organized
• Flexibility with work schedule
To qualify for the role you must have
• College degree
• At least 1-3 of progressive experience in a large, multi-national organization, preferably in US/UK regions with exposure in the following:
o Brand, marketing, communications experience in a large/multi-national organization
o Working with cross-cultural and highly diverse team
o Working in a fast paced environment
o Using digital event management tools and content management systems
o Project management
o Ability to influence and build collaborative relationships with business partners
What working at EY offers
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.