EY GDS Tax - TTT Full Stack Senior Developer in Taguig City, Philippines
GDS Tax - TTT Full Stack Senior Developer
Requisition # TAG001GL
Post Date Jun 28, 2021
EY’s GDS Tax Technology team’s mission is to develop, implement and integrate technology solutions that better serve our clients and engagement teams. As a member of EY’s core Tax practice, you’ll develop a deep tax technical knowledge, outstanding database and programming skills to develop and maintains innovative solutions for our client-serving Tax professionals.
The Senior Developer role is in the Solution Delivery pillar. The main function of this pillar is to develop, and test solutions created to support the GDS Tax Practice.
We’re looking for a Tax Senior with expertise in Full Stack .Net Development to join the TTT team in Tax SL. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a pioneer firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities
• Responsible for technical design and development of solutions as established by Solution Development pioneer
• Estimate technical effort, work breakdown structure, risks, and solutions at a solution level
• Monitor adherence to methodologies, tools and KPIs.
• Stakeholder management.
• Ability to maintain effective and consistent communication within the team, with peers and stakeholders across own and other teams.
• Provide input to application development/engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices.
• Anticipate problems before they occur; defines the problem; identifies possible causes; work with a team to find solutions; select and implement most appropriate solution. Ability to clearly articulate both problems and proposed solutions
• Proactive approach to identifying issues and presenting solutions and options, and where appropriate, leading to resolution
Skills and attributes for success
• Full Stack Web Developer (.Net, .Net Core).
• MVC, Single page application is good to have
• Design Pattern, Typescript (Angular or Vue or React.js), Web API, Entity Framework / ADO.Net.
• SQL Commands, Stored Procedures, DB performance tuning.
• Exposure to 3rd party controls like Telerik or Kendo UI,
• Working Knowledge of Development Methodologies like Agile.
• Working knowledge of Version Control Using GIT/ TFVC Exposure to CICD and Micro services, Azure Cloud platform is an added advantage.
• Strong technical skills designing, developing, and implementing applications through logical life cycles for their portfolio of projects.
• Good communication skill and awareness of new and emerging technologies.
• Works with limited direction and oversight
• Provide supervision and direction to team members and staff
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
• 4-8 years of relevant experience.
• Management experience a plus
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• The ability to adapt your work style to work with both internal and client team members
• Thorough knowledge Tax or Finance Domain.
What we look for
• Full Stack .Net Development experience.
• Working collaboratively in a team environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Masters in Information Technology
• Tax or Finance Domain a plus.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.