EY Identity and Access Management Analyst in Taguig City, Philippines
Identity and Access Management Analyst
Core Business Services
Requisition # TAG000DW
Post Date Sep 05, 2018
(Briefly describe the main objectives and purpose of the job. Why does the job exist? What is it expected to accomplish?)Under limited supervision, the Remote Services Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst implements, supports and maintains secure user account and access administration processes in accordance with Information Security policies and procedures. This individual provides operational user account and access management support and works on initiatives associated with IAM functions. Anticipates technology support related to digital identities, access control and associated technology issues and recommend improvements on a limited basis.
Essential Functions of the Job:
(Identifyand describe essential functions, or primary duties and responsibilities. Assume that the reader does not know the role or function of the job.)
· Act as second and/or third-tier support for IT Services and respond to escalations or inquiries regarding access or account management services for supported systems and applications.
· Effectively resolve or escalate incidents and problems within defined Service Level Agreement.
· Provide support for services that are slightly more complex and span multiple technologies.
· Record updates regarding inquiries and customer service requests.
· Conduct operation-level troubleshooting activities, root cause analysis, and make recommendations to improve processes or prevent future occurrence.
· Participate in IAM initiatives within the scope of the project or specialization.
· Communicate security procedures to end usersrelated to support activities.
· Apply work experience and job knowledge tomaximizeefficiency and quality of service.
· Develop and maintain necessary documentation of security systems and/or processes.
· Perform documented audit reconciliation procedures to protect the data systems and databases from unauthorized access.
· Share knowledge and experience of associated secure IAM processes, techniques, and tools.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
(Describe the kind of problems and challenges typically faced, and decisions required to perform the job, as well as recommendations made to supervisors or others. Focus on the nature of existing policies, precedents and procedures used to guide decisions, and the degree to which the incumbent is free to make decisions requiring interpretation and judgment. Provide an example.)
· Demonstrates moderate problem solving, decision-making, and functional knowledge.
· Protects firm data from unauthorized access by following secure IAM processes and policies.
· Anticipates, recognizes, and deals effectively with existing or potential conflicts at the individual, group, or situation level.
· Demonstrates awareness of key security trends. Stays abreast of the systems/applications change management process and communicates to management any changes that impact the security of the application.
· Selects appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools and applications for use.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
(Describe the knowledge or skills needed to perform this job; these may be technical, managerial or behavioral in nature.)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; can present moderately complex technical information to technical and non-technical audiences.
· Works effectively on multiple assignments, simultaneously, in a fast-paced and highly challenging environment.
· Uses discretion in resolving incidents while balancing business needs with security guidelines.
· Promotes cooperation and demonstrates patience in working with customers, peers, and other resources.
· Exhibits general understanding of security principles and firm-wide technology.
· Rapidly absorbs new technical and security related information and applies it effectively.
(Describe the level of supervision received (i.e., the frequency of supervisory contact, degree to which the individual acts independently and on what kinds of issues). Describe the level of supervision of others, if any (i.e., assigning work, reviewing performance, direct or indirect responsibility).
· Works under limited direction within a clear framework of accountability.
· Develops technical supportexpertisewith less experienced staff members through training and knowledge sharing.
· Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes.
· Identifies and negotiates own development opportunities.
(Describe other functions or expectations of the job such as whether overtime is regularly required (e.g., during busy season?), whether there are particular times of the year that vacation may not be taken, whether there is frequent travel, whether there are any physical requirements beyond those expected in a normal office environment or any other miscellaneous things about the job that should be made known.)
· Fluent in spoken and written English.
· Fluent in major local languages, dependent upon region/location.
(What is the minimum level of education needed/suggested to perform this job?)
A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
(What is minimum number of years needed/suggested to perform this job?)
Approximately 2-4 years of security administration experience in support of ITproductsor security administration and extensive knowledge of large IT operations.
(Describe and explain any certifications and/or licenses needed or helpful to perform this job).
This job description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions and functions may vary depending on the particular geographic location of the job and/or the manager. Further, the job description is subject to change at the discretion of management.