EY M&A - Analyst in Taipei, Taiwan
M&A - Analyst
Strategy and Transactions
Requisition # TAI0002P
Post Date Nov 16, 2017
• Review financial, accounting, legal, capital market, and business data to form an insightful analysis.
• Conduct financial modelling to predict risk and outcomes.
• Conduct initial legal and business relevant document for reviews.
• Assessment of legal, accounting, business, and strategies in transactions to identify deal angles, risks and solutions.
• Conduct pitch books, analysis reviews, IM, and relevant QRM document efficiently.
• Assist managers to maintain clients and daily project coverage.
• Perform Administrative duties.
• Finance, business, or Accounting education background.
• Three or more years of experience in the IBD/Underwriting/FA dept. of securities companies or investment banks.
• Strong financial and accounting modeling skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
• Team player with strong communication skills.
• Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and assignments.