EY 2019 Tax Staff – PAS Mobility Tax Co-op - Toronto in Toronto, Ontario
2019 Tax Staff – PAS Mobility Tax Co-op - Toronto
Requisition # TOR003EM
Post Date Sep 04, 2018
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Advisory Services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who build high performing teams to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We currently have an excellent career opportunity for a Tax Staff professional in our People Advisory Services - Mobility practice. Our People Advisory Services practice provides high-quality compliance and advisory solutions to help our clients drive organization success through human capital. PAS encompasses Mobility, Global Employment Tax Services, Total Rewards, HR Performance Improvement and Immigration services. Mobility services include Canadian and US personal income and social security tax compliance and advisory services; mobility policy design; executive compensation advice; employer tax advice; and global coordination.
During your work term, your potential responsibilities may include:
• Interface with clients and team members to secure tax data
• Collect/convert tax compliance data into an electronic format
• Analyze data and prepare work papers based on professional standards
• Determine the accuracy/completeness of the compliance product, perform quality assurance procedures, and prepare the product for delivery
• Be in pursuit of an undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting; having completed all prerequisite courses and requirements to begin the CPA PEP program upon commencement of full-time employment
• Have advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Possess strong dedication to teamwork
• Be committed to Integrity within a professional environment
We're currently accepting Co-op applications for Tax Staff for January 2019 in our PAS Mobility group. To apply, please complete the following steps:
Visit the EY student careers page at: ey.com/ca/apply
Choose the appropriate job posting (2018-2019 Tax Staff – PAS Mobility Tax CO-OP (Toronto))
Log In or Register as a New User
Complete the required fields on each page
Attach your most up to date resume, cover letter and transcript as one pdf file
Find out why time and again we're recognized as one of Canada's top employers. To learn more about career opportunities with us, visit us at ey.com/ca/careers.
EY is committed to diversity and equity.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.