EY Manager, Oracle Applications Security & GRC in Toronto, Ontario
Manager, Oracle Applications Security & GRC
Requisition # TOR004XI
Post Date 2 days ago
We build a better working world by helping clients make better decisions, faster. We bring clarity to complex decision-making, helping our clients identify their most important risks, then building consensus and insight on the treatments, systems and strategies that will lead to best-practice security management.
EY is looking for dynamic individuals in the Oracle Applications Security and GRC space for on premise and cloud applications. These professionals will know how to help clients identify, design, implement and extract value from their Oracle security design and risk management practices. You will help clients make ‘better decisions’ and work with our clients on their most important challenges relating to:
• security and controls;
• business and process controls transformation;
• strategic risk management;
• enterprise governance, risk and control (GRC) technology enablement; and
• program and project risk management;
Your Key Responsibilities
• Reporting to the Senior Manager for ERP Application Security, this Manager is self-motivated, energetic, driven for success, and results oriented
• Managers are expected to lead project teams to produce high quality work products, collaborate with others, and demonstrate leadership capabilities to deliver a superior client experience
• You will develop materials for engagement activities as well as business and practice development
• Coach and mentor team members and help grow the Oracle Application Security practice
• You will provide application security expertise and develop strong internal and external client relationships to instill confidence and develop EY’s brand to further our reach within the Oracle Security & GRC space
To qualify for the role, you must have:
• A Bachelors Degree or Diploma in a relevant area of study with a preference for in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting or Information Systems or at least 5 to 10 years real world experience
• Minimum of 5 to 10 years of Oracle application security and/or GRC experience
• Experience with Oracle security (role design, user lifecycle management, segregation of duties). Ability to understand IT risks and implications to the business, identify weaknesses and recommend solutions
• Experience implementing Oracle Risk Management & Compliance – Advanced Access Controls, Advanced Financial Controls, Financial Reporting Compliance
• Experience with business process controls
• Professional designation including but not limited to CPA, PMP, CRISC, CCSP and CISSP
• Strong experience interacting with clients at all levels including Leadership and Partners: Strong written, communication, and presentation skills
• Strong skills in project and risk management
Additional preferred qualifications:
• Experience implementing security for Oracle Cloud
• Knowledge of Oracle modules such as Financials, Procurement etc.
• Ability to obtain Government of Canada security clearance
What we look for
We’re interested in intellectually curious people with a genuine passion for helping our clients and team succeed. If you have the confidence in both your presentation and technical abilities to grow into a leading expert here, this is the role for you.
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. Its one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canadas top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.