EY Salesforce Solution Architect (Tech Consulting Manager) in Toronto, Ontario
Salesforce Solution Architect (Tech Consulting Manager)
Requisition # TOR004QA
Post Date Jun 09, 2021
EY advises clients to understand, architect, select and implement bleeding edge solutions required to efficiently run their businesses, with a focus on Digital and Cloud. These service areas span E-commerce, Solution Architecture, Mobile Applications, Digital Platform Architecture, Digital Technology Strategy, and Digital IT Operations.
This is a rapidly growing area, so you will have plenty of opportunity to spread your wings and develop your skillset to keep up with the ever-growing demands of the digital landscape. Most of your time will be spent embedded with our clients’ team and we’ll look to you to provide our clients with a unique business perspective on how they must continue to innovate and remain competitive in this ever-changing industry.
Your Key Responsibilities
You will focus on the evaluation, design, customization and optimization of Digital and Cloud based solutions. You will team with various EY groups with digital capabilities to pursue and deliver digital engagements and deliver solutions that will bring our client’s digital vision and strategy to life.
Youll work with the client to define their requirements and then youll lead the system architecture process. Once that’s complete, you’ll oversee the configuration and development, in parallel with the project manager and technical architect. You will be responsible for ensuring the overall implementation meets the business requirements.
Skills and attributes for success
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, comfort leading conversations with audiences of all levels
• Ability to lead discovery meetings to identify system requirements and establish an understanding of business processes with the client
• Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM and multiple end to end implementations
• Salesforce integration experience, and experience with a variety of middleware tools
• Deep experience with Salesforce, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Visual Force, Apex Classes, Apex Web Services, APIs, AppExchange, and Salesforce.com s-controls
• Hands on experience configuring Salesforce.com, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflows
• Ability to lead the solutioning and design of the Salesforce platform, and identify gaps between current and future state
• Knowledge of Salesforce configuration and platform capabilities
• Work with developers to define and create specifications for any custom code or data migration requirements
• Ability to create and manage project timelines and project economics to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery
• Ability to identify potential risks (people and technology), develop plans for mitigation, and support the change management efforts
To qualify for the role you must have
• Strong oral and written communication skills, comfort leading conversations with audiences of all levels
• Bachelors Degree in Business Systems or related field (MBA a plus)
• 5+ years of experience implementing Salesforce.com with teams of 5 or more people, and have hands on experience with configuration and customizations
• Familiar with relational database concepts
• Self-starter and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
• Excellent communication, leadership and client development skills
• Salesforce.com certification(s)
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Degree emphasis in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, MIS, Mathematics desired; Master’s degree in one of these areas preferred
• Certifications and prior consulting experience highly preferred
What we look for
We’re interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the Technology Consulting space. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their IT strategy, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. Its one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Diversity and Inclusion at EY
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We’re committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging. From our actions to combat systemic racism and our advocacy for the LGBT+ community to our innovative Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives, we welcome and embrace the diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds and perspectives that make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply