EY SAP Security, Controls and GRC Consultant in Toronto, Ontario
SAP Security, Controls and GRC Consultant
Requisition # TOR004N3
Post Date Jun 28, 2021
We build a better working world by helping clients make better decisions, faster. We bring clarity to complex decision-making, helping our clients identify their most important risks, then building consensus and insight on the treatments, systems and strategies that will lead to best-practice risk management.
The Tech Risk-SAP GRC team within EY’s Business Consulting domain is looking for dynamic individuals in the SAP Security, Controls, and SAP GRC space. These professionals will know how to help clients identify, design, implement and extract value from their SAP solution and supporting business processes. You will help clients make ‘better decisions’ and work with them on their most important challenges relating to:
• Security and controls
• Business process controls transformation
• Strategic risk management
• Enterprise Governance, Risk and Control (GRC) technology enablement
• Program and project risk management
Your Key Responsibilities
• Working on SAP Security, Controls and SAP GRC related engagements
• Supporting the delivery of SAP Security and GRC project implementations across a broad range of SAP technologies (including GRC, S4HANA, Fiori/Gateway)
• Supporting on SAP Control design, implementation and review engagements
• Supporting the team in full cycle project risk management tasks relating to project delivery
• Working effectively as a team member sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
To qualify for the role, you must have:
• Minimum 1yr to 5+ years of experience.
• A Bachelors degree in information systems, commerce, accounting, computer science, engineering, business, finance and/or other related major
• Basic SAP knowledge with an insight into basic Security and/or SAP GRC concepts
• Highly professional, with ability to work in challenging, diverse and evolving client environments
• Flexible with the ability and willingness to learn quickly, and leverage skills in new situations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong team working skills are essential
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills
• A passion to contribute to the growth of the practice
• Ability to identify and address client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships
• Interest in the ability to apply accounting knowledge to Security and Internal Control functions within the SAP domain
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Work experience in SAP Security, Controls, and SAP GRC domain
• Knowledge of Accounting and/or IT General Controls
• Ability to identify key risks and controls, knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley readiness, controls optimization, as well as configuration of controls around security and business process within SAP
• French language ability
What we look for
We’re interested in intellectually curious people with a genuine passion and ability to learn and make their career in the SAP Security, Controls, and SAP GRC domain. If you have the confidence in both your presentation and technical abilities to grow into a leading expert here, this is the role for you.
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. Its one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Diversity and Inclusion at EY
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We’re committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging. From our actions to combat systemic racism and our advocacy for the LGBT+ community to our innovative Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives, we welcome and embrace the diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds and perspectives that make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a
better working world.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply