EY Senior, Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) in Toronto, Ontario
Senior, Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM)
Requisition # TOR003H1
Post Date Oct 25, 2018
EY’s people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.
Our Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) practice is a specialty advisory unit that provides integrated market, credit and operational risk management; operations improvement, business integration, and strategic cost management; and regulatory and treasury advisory services to financial institutions and other capital markets participants. FSRM includes individuals who have industry, client and product knowledge as well as quantitative, regulatory, project management and technology professionals. Our teams work together to coordinate the delivery of risk management, regulatory and business performance services to a variety of clients, including commercial banks, investment banks, broker-dealers, asset managers, insurance and energy trading companies, and other organizations.
This position is a 6-12 month contract and the FSRM Senior Consultant will be involved in all aspects of the delivery of financial risk services to advisory and assurance client accounts covering investigations of financial crimes, transactions or policy violations, risk management and compliance.
The Senior Consultant will be responsible for supporting engagement execution, as well as developing and maintaining productive relationships with clients.
· BS/BA degree in applied Business, Accounting, Commerce, Sciences, Mathematics, Economics or Finance
· 1 to 3 years of experience in one or a combination of the following FINTRAC Reporting, AML Audit, Fraud, Bank Secrecy Act
· AML and investigations experience, with good understanding of KYC & AML requirements
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge and understanding of financial crimes potential issues and investigations process
· Strong analytical and technical skills with high attention to detail
· Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, and PowerPoint) skills
· Knowledgeable of PCMLTFA, FINTRAC requirements, OSFI and global sanctions
· Ability to work independently and ensure assignments are completed with established deadlines
· Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) and/or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or Certified Financial Crime Specialist (CFCS)
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply .