EY Social Media Specialist in Toronto, Ontario
Social Media Specialist
Core Business Services
Requisition # TOR004SZ
Post Date May 03, 2021
Do you tweet, share, and post on social media in your sleep? Do you live and breathe digital? Do you have in-depth social media knowledge that you love to share? Do you strike the right balance between technical campaign management capability and innate creativity? If you answered yes to these questions, we want to hear from you.
We’re seeking a curious candidate with a challenger mindset that is highly data-driven and will provide insightful recommendations that will propel our social and market presence forward. The way clients experience our brand conveys a lot about how they’ll experience our service and perceive EY. Reporting to and working alongside our Social Media Lead, you will be representing the voice of our clients and our firm, monitoring conversations, creating and posting content, and managing the daily operations of various social platforms. The role is focused on engaging, building and proactively managing authentic conversation through organic and paid media to achieve our KPIs.
As a best-in-class employer, EY is relentlessly committed to bringing our purpose to life for our people, our clients and the communities we live in. We have a meaningful brand story to tell, and innovative services and solutions to showcase. We’re on a digital transformation and ready to make some real noise in the market. If you’re the right person to help us build our social media strategy, turning businesses into clients and clients into advocates - we want to hear from you.
• Executing on organic and paid social media strategy creating and publishing content that safeguards brand values and brand reputation from copy creation, translation, image selection and reviews through to social media calendar management, tracking and analytics
• Being a passionate advocate for our customers and our firm, understanding our core audiences and how to leverage social media to influence the hearts and minds of B2B buying committees
• Managing the workflow and publishing of social content to the platform – planning and maintaining an editorial calendar, and aligning cross-functionally across the EY and our larger Brand, Marketing and Communications ecosystem to update and expand it
• Engaging in baseline community management, such as daily social communication, social listening and monitoring
• Actively staying on top of social media trends and B2B best practices to share with the team
• Building, managing and monitoring paid LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter campaigns, and optimizing according to brand and lead generation KPIs for key solutions and lead generation campaigns
• Continuing to enhance and grow our employee advocacy social strategy and tool use
• Proactively managing stakeholder expectations and working collaboratively with team members on competing priorities in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, bridging between sales and marketing to embolden our combined efforts
• Conducting regular social audits and aligning existing content to the stages of the customer buying cycle, while proactively identifying gaps and priorities in social content execution
• Raising the bar on how we measure and report on social media: testing, analyzing and making strategic recommendations based on community, brand and lead generation KPIs vs. vanity metrics
• Assisting with the creation of data-backed presentations to showcase ROAS (Return on Ad Spend) and justify increased social media investment
Skills and Attributes for Success:
• A strategic and growth mindset focused on initiating new social ideas to elevate the EY brand
• Understanding of social media best practices and platforms
• Using A/B testing and advanced analytics to develop proprietary datasets that underpin predictive insights in our social content, and data-based targets and metrics to optimize audience reach and impact
• Collaborating with internal teams and firm leaders to activate content
• Ensuring high-quality social voice for all EY content, including adhering to style guidelines and enabling a consistent brand voice
To Qualify for:
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Marketing or Social Media or Digital Marketing
• 5+ years of experience planning, creating, implementing and measuring high-quality social media campaigns
• Experience managing organic and paid media on Twitter and LinkedIn; experience with Hootsuite and on Facebook and Instagram is also valued
• Excellent knowledge of social platform capabilities and best practices
• Positive, can-do attitude with a willingness to test, accept and learn from pilots
• Track record of crafting and managing a consistent social voice for B2B (preferred) or B2C brand
• Strong analytical skills, understanding of social KPIs, measurement and attribution models for social
• Experience working in a fast-paced, complex, yet dynamic work environment and able to multitask on a variety of different projects with strong project management skills
• An understanding of how social media fits into the larger marketing and firm ecosystem
• Management of enterprise social media tools, including Sprinklr and suggesting other social platforms to help with measurement strategy
• Organized and articulate, with impeccable attention to detail and a hunger to contribute
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. Its one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.