EY Data and Analytics- Associate Analyst 2- Service Delivery Center- Jacksonville in Trenton, New Jersey
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
SDC - FSO - Data & Analytics Associate Analyst
Locations: Jacksonville, FL, Alpharetta, GA, and San Antonio, TX
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you'll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We'll empower you with the latest
technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive
culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you'll develop the
skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors,
and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
FSO's Data & Analytics team is committed to providing strategic technology services, technology enablement,
information management, business intelligence, advanced analytics, and process and controls for our clients. You'll
be a part of a team filled with individuals who have deep industry, product and client knowledge, meaning you'll
learn from some of the top professionals in EY.
As an Associate Analyst, you'll work at one of our Service Delivery Centers (SDCs) located in Jacksonville, FL,
Alpharetta, GA, or San Antonio, TX. You'll be part of a highly collaborative team where you'll quickly learn on-the-
job skills to achieve your career ambitions while helping us develop new and exciting opportunities within the
business. You'll solve complex problems for financial services organizations, provide valuable advice, thought
leadership, and deliverables to our clients in the data and analytics space. With support from a highly talented
team, you'll have tremendous growth opportunities, focusing on continuous learning and skills development to
become a leader.
You'll spend your time working with clients to drive transformational change in the way our client's process and
deliver their services within the organization. On top of this, you'll help define the strategy and plan for
implementing process management throughout the organization and build client relationships across multiple
levels. As part of that, you'll need to be a team player with great communication skills and have the desire to learn
the technical skills required to fill the role.
Your key responsibilities
• Participating in all delivery phases, including planning, analysis, building and deployment
• Developing requirements specifications and design documents
• Creating cases for business process flows
• Developing code, based on the requirement specifications and design documents
• Conducting unit tests and undertaking analysis of results to verify that developed code meets
• Reporting directly to Senior Associate/Manager Associate as appropriate and supporting Senior
Associate/Manager in upward stakeholder management and day-to-day management of the data &
What we look for
• You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as
important in determining success. We're looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way
and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
• You are curious and purpose driven. We're looking for people who see opportunities instead of
challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
• You are inclusive. We're looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value
differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
▪ A bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Information
Systems, or another related technology major with a strong academic record
▪ Proficiency in the English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read and
communicate effectively both in writing and verbally in a professional environment
▪ Experience with analyzing and solving problems of a complex nature
▪ Experience working with business, management and technology concepts
▪ Flexibility and willingness to travel as well as work in excess of standard hours when necessary
▪ The ability to meet deadlines while working on projects
What's in it for you
• Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and
• Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with
people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
• Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career
• Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business,
clients and society – building a better working world, together.
• A competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and
recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes
medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under
our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal
circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks,
Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and
What you can expect
• Our approach to hiring utilizes several different formats throughout the course of the recruiting process.
• In addition to speaking with our recruiters and client-serving professionals, we also leverage game-based
assessments to assess your non-technical skills and attributes in a quick and engaging experience. This
includes your collaboration style and your abilities to work with information and the use of pre-recorded
video interviews (PRVI).
PRVI technology provides a great opportunity for you to share more about your qualifications and
interests, as well as to ask more specifics about EY and the role for which you are interviewing. It also
provides you with the flexibility and convenience of completing at a time and place that works best for
• Additional interviews may be in the form of a live interview, either via video or in-person.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transaction services and consulting services, we hire and develop
the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that
believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever
you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at email@example.com .