EY Auditor Assistant in Vilnius, Lithuania
Requisition # VIL0006P
Post Date Sep 17, 2018
Everything you will do will come back to providing special audit activities for our clients. As an Audit Assistant, you will assist in various audit engagements in different industry sectors. As you build your knowledge and experience, you will become a credible auditor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries.
As an Audit Assistant, you will participate in audit projects in various branches of economics, including the financial services sector, manufacturing, retails, sales, consumer goods production, real estate, etc. If you have drive on finance / accounting, want to grow faster than anywhere else, this is the position for you!
Your duties will include:
• Develop an understanding of the audit client’s business
• Interact with the clients in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain audit files, prepare leads, etc .
• Support the planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements
• Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, audit client's engagement history, and planned audit approach
• Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to your team
What we expect from you is:
• Drive on finance & accounting (some experience will be an advantage)
• Strong academic record including university degree in economic/ finance/ accounting or related area
• Curiosity and keeping up with finance and business news
• Motivation and willingness to grow as an expert in audit
• Proper mix of strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as analytical and critical thinking skills
• Ability to work full time
• Excellent spoken and written Lithuanian and English, Russian as an advantage
• Willingness to travel
What we offer to you is:
• Faster than ever growth of your personal and professional skills
• Boost the potential of your finance and business knowledge by working on a large scale and challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies
• Work in an international environment and flexibility
• Work with a bright, friendly, energetic team
• The mentor and buddy, who will help you to develop and grow
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.