EY Website administrator in Tax Technology and Transformation team in Vilnius, Lithuania
Website administrator in Tax Technology and Transformation team
Requisition # VIL00079
Post Date Dec 07, 2018
Our Tax Technology and Transformation (TTT) team is taking a fundamentally different look at what it takes to operate in this hyper-connected global economy. TTT is solving problems from data migration, tax computation engines, data analytics and big data, to robotics and artificial intelligence. Currently our Tax Technology and Transformation (TTT) team is looking for a team member who will work with the knowledge portal administration and automation of different processes.
Your key responsibilities
• Maintain knowledge portal by performing system monitoring and analysis, troubleshooting, escalating application problems to vendor;
• Upgrading of knowledge portal by conferring with vendor; defining requirements, testing, evaluating and installing enhancements, etc.;
• Support knowledge portal clients by informing users of problems, problem resolutions or application changes and updates, provide training or technical assistance, etc.;
• Maintain knowledge portal content, live streaming events, video content, design;
• Contribute to knowledge portal awareness campaigns, conduct keywords research and web statistics reporting, design website banners and assist with web visuals, help with other digital marketing activities;
• Automate internal daily tasks by developing MS Excel/VBA based solutions.
Skills and attributes for success
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong drive to excel professionally
• Dedicated, innovative, resourceful
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
To qualify for the role, you must have
• A bachelor’s degree or student in computer science, information systems, engineering or a related field.
• Up to 1 year of relevant work experience with content management system (preferably Drupal),
• Fluent in English
Ideally, you’ll also
• Have experience with Adobe Premiere or other video editing software
• VBA knowledge
• Be interested in finance, TAX.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. You’ll be a confident team player and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Boost the potential of your core IT knowledge and skills by working on a large scale and challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies and trending technologies
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
• Work in bright, friendly and energetic international teams
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.