EY Agile Angular Tech Lead (HAT ID: 545) in Argentina
Agile Angular Tech Lead (HAT ID: 545)
Core Business Services
Requisition # ARG001CG
Post Date Feb 21, 2018
Ernst & Young is now EY. At EY we care about YOUR success because ours depends on it.
Our commitment to building a better business world is not just a goal. It is a purpose. It is our very reason to exist as an organization.
EY Global Delivery Services spans all geographies, practices, service lines, sectors and competencies within EY to deliver deeply integrated services for efficient and result-oriented solutions.
Why EY Global Delivery Services?
Best company to develop your career.
Gender equity highlight.
Better for workers with disabilities.
Challenges, learning and high performance teams.
What are you going to do?
As an IT professional within EY Client Technology – EY’s technology enablement services organization - you’ll play a key role in that mission, driving collaboration and improving the delivery of business solutions for client service.
The Agile Angular Developer will work on projects defined by EY’s Emerging Technologies function, designing the user experience for products that leverage emerging technologies and techniques (e.g. machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, advanced analytics) to solve client issues.
The Agile Angular Developer will be responsible for designing and developing a compelling user experience for Emerging Technology products. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience of working in a Lean-Agile project context.
The role must deliver the product front end application ensuring high performance.
Make the best use of Angular framework and build robust web applications.
Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions when translating designs into user interfaces
Make development suggestions to the designers and users if designs cannot be completely delivered as specified
Cooperate with back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
From client-side code, invoke RESTful APIs to consume back-end services
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders within a Lean-Agile project construct
Design and develop the user experience for the end product
Proactively identifies risks and issues; and implement the most appropriate solution
Possesses advanced analytical skills and problem solving skills needed to manage multiple – often conflicting – demands on a project, simultaneously
Applies good business knowledge/understanding to manage and meet sponsor and customer needs
Identifies potential points of contention for missed deliverables; devises and implements actions to mitigate shortfalls in timeline
Identifies unstated customer expectations
Escalates to management, as appropriate
What do we need from you?
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Three or more years of Angular developer experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience building complex solutions for complete digital environments.
· Ability to work with teams to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
· Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
· Demonstrable responsive-web application design experience
· A solid grasp of user-centric design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
· Build self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components
· Ability to clearly and effectively communicate build processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and customers.
· Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
· Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
· Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
· Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
· Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
· Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
· Experience of working on Lean-Agile projects
· Strong team working skills across customer, supplier and geographically dispersed virtual teams
· Strong communication and inter-personal skills including negotiation
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
· Demonstrates commitment to IT methodologies, processes and standards for project management / Lean-Agile methodology
· The role will operate as part of a Lean-Agile team, working on designing and developing digital products
· The role will operate collaboratively with other Agile team members and guided by the Lean-Agile team lead
· The successful candidate will be able to work independently, without regular supervision
· Extended and unsociable hours may be required to meet target schedule dates
· Educated to BS Degree level or equivalent
· 5+ years in a corporate environment
· 3+ years of experience in Angular development of digital products
· Angular certification from a university or other recognized training facility (e.g. Team Weinschenk Institute, Nielsen Norman Group, General Assembly)
Shift : Monday to Friday 9-6PM
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.