EY Analytics and Machine Learning Architect in Argentina
Analytics and Machine Learning Architect
Core Business Services
Requisition # ARG001C3
Post Date Feb 20, 2018
Ernst & Young is now EY. At EY we care about YOUR success because ours depends on it.
Our commitment to building a better business world is not just a goal. It is a purpose. It is our very reason to exist as an organization.
EY Global Delivery Services spans all geographies, practices, service lines, sectors and competencies within EY to deliver deeply integrated services for efficient and result-oriented solutions.
Why EY Global Delivery Services?
Best company to develop your career.
Gender equity highlight.
Better for workers with disabilities.
Challenges, learning and high performance teams.
What are you going to do?
The Technology Architect is a senior role that will partner with business, solution architects and analysts, to understand global Tax business drivers to determine corresponding change requirements and help input to the overall firm’s direction.
Consult with other members of the global Tax architecture team to help address the more complex and strategic technical challenges within your area of expertise and help drive the business outcomes required to differentiate the Tax solutions.
Help lead Global Tax in their continued adoption of Analytics and Machine Learning initiatives
In partnership with other architects, facilitate the evaluation and selection of candidate software product standards, as well as the design of standard software configurations.
Review responses to RFPs and proposed solutions for feasibility of architectural requirements and compliance with client standards and policies.
·Approximately 50% of your time will be charged to work on specific Tax projects helping to provide world class architectural solutions. The other 50% will be researching emerging technologies and practices, developing patterns and approaches to be deployed across Global Tax, helping to educate and assist the other solution architects and been a SME in your area of expertise.
·Responsible for the end to end design and implementation of products and services in the portfolios to include design, development and delivery of a set of complex applications to meet specific business needs with leading SLAs.
·Define best practices in the critical evaluation and selection or development of the software components and hardware requirements of the applications and data.
·Leverage reference architecture libraries to develop detailed component specifications that meet project specific needs.
·Produce architecture design for particular initiatives / projects and needs by keeping in mind architectural principles like high quality, performance, modularity, availability, reliability, scalability, integrity of the solution.
·Experience creating solution architecture deliverables, e.g., system context, use cases, other and integrating these deliverable with other requirements deliverables/teams, e.g., requirements, process documents, etc
·Requires ability to communicate to development teams to ensure downstream agile/other team handoffs
·Due to our global organization and global operating model there will be cross border reporting lines (no direct team lead within the country).
·This position may have direct reports in different locations.
·Your manager is likely to be based in another country.
What do we need from you?
· Broad range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine, in variety of environments
· Interactions with various levels if IT and client serving teams.
· Ability to drive issues to closure and work well within a deadline-driven environment
· A good level of managerial competence
· Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
· Excellent people skills
· Excellent awareness of different cultures and working practices across the regions
· Good presentation skills with ability to present material clearly and concisely to senior and/or executive management
· Demonstrated experience working with a distributed international team, across cultures and time zones with minimal supervision
· Experience with IT architecture development
· Strong ability to interact with all levels of the organization
· Meet business objectives, solve business problems and further business success by applying industry, applications and technical knowledge through the definition of high level solutions. In addition he/she may work proactively with the business to define new product developments.
· Must demonstrate leadership in a dynamic, fast paced environment with shifting priorities and tight deadlines.
· Display intellectual curiosity and integrity.
· Act as a thought leader and experienced at driving change in a large international organization.
· Ability to be a good coach / mentor for your other team members.
· Ability and desire to learn and understand new and emerging technologies and approaches rapidly. To understand the potential impact against common business problems and communicate these effectively to senior business and technology audiences.
· Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills.
· Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change.
· Ability to work independently in a global organization within the context of a virtual team. A strong self-starter.
· Experience in selecting and applying service management principles, policies and techniques in client operational environments.
· Customer focused with ability to identify and understand customer's needs.
· Able to adapt to change at short notice.
· Creative problem solving and analysis skills with an ability to identify develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business.
· A self-starting individual with a strong work ethic capable of planning and managing own time effectively. Ability to perform under pressure and to work using own initiative as well as part of a team.
· Assertive in potentially difficult situations, engaging diplomacy where necessary.
· Excellent verbal and written (including presentation) communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
· Able to build relationships and network at all levels.
· Able to demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy.
· Able to think laterally to consider options which will optimize the requirements of the business.
· Takes personal responsibility for making things happen and achieving results. Displays motivation, commitment, perseverance and conscientiousness
· Fluent English skills in speech and writing.
· Communicative personality.
· Excellent documentation skills.
· Self-supporting and independent attitude.
· Be comfortable with ambiguity and work to reduce this ambiguity wherever possible within all work output
· Experience of working in large green field programs.
· Has defined authority and responsibility for a significant area of work, including technical, financial and quality aspects.
· Establishes functional objectives and delegates assignments.
· Accountable for actions and decisions taken by self and team members.
· Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
· Proven expertise in Analytics and Machine Learning / AI in general and explicitly using PowerBI and Azure based PaaS services to an advanced level
· A strong understanding of key concepts related to all areas of data architecture and associated tools and SaaS services.
· Expertise in handling multiple data repository technologies including SQL, Non SQL, Data Lakes and Big data solutions
· Expertise in data virtualization technologies
· Experience in Tableau and Spotfire
· Data preparation and integration expertise e.g. tools such as Alteryx, iPaaS etc
· UX design and understanding
· Worked on Agile based, cloud first, fast moving complex digital initiatives that are outcome based
· Understand complex international security needs and how to address within the context of you areas of expertise
· TOGAF Certified
· Leading SAFe Certified
· SAFe for Teams Certified
Shift : Monday to Friday 9-6PM
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.