EY Artificial Intelligence - Machine Learning Engineer (HAT ID: 545) in Argentina
Artificial Intelligence - Machine Learning Engineer (HAT ID: 545)
Core Business Services
Requisition # ARG001DS
Post Date Mar 09, 2018
Ernst & Young is now EY. At EY we care about YOUR success because ours depends on it.
Our commitment to building a better business world is not just a goal. It is a purpose. It is our very reason to exist as an organization.
EY Global Delivery Services spans all geographies, practices, service lines, sectors and competencies within EY to deliver deeply integrated services for efficient and result-oriented solutions.
Why EY Global Delivery Services?
Best company to develop your career.
Gender equity highlight.
Better for workers with disabilities.
Challenges, learning and high performance teams.
What are you going to do?
The Solution Architect for Machine Learning will partner with business architects and analysts, to understand enterprise business drivers to determine corresponding change requirements.
In partnership with the IT leadership team, identify opportunities and risks for architecting the company's products, applications and infrastructure solutions, including identification of competitive services and opportunities for innovation.
In partnership with other architects, facilitate the evaluation and selection of candidate software product standards, as well as the design of standard software configurations.
Review responses to RFPs and proposed solutions for feasibility of architectural requirements and compliance with client standards and policies.
Consult with other members of the extended architecture team to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture, and identify when it is necessary to modify the solution architecture to accommodate project needs and/or request an exception to architecture standards.
Identify the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures or culture, technology trends) and financial impact of the proposed solution.
Responsible for the end to end design and implementation of products and services in the portfolios to include design, development and delivery of a set of complex applications to meet specific business needs.
Participate in sessions relating to capacity planning and installation of/migration to technologies.
Define best practices in the critical evaluation and selection or development of the software components and hardware requirements of the applications and data.
Leverage reference architecture libraries to develop detailed component specifications that meet project specific needs.
Produce architecture design for particular initiatives / projects and needs by keeping in mind architectural principles like high quality, performance, modularity, availability, reliability, scalability, integrity of the solution.
Experience creating solution architecture deliverables, e.g., system context, use cases, other and integrating these deliverable with other requirements deliverables/teams, e.g., requirements, process documents, etc
Requires ability to communicate to development teams to ensure downstream agile/other team handoffs
Deep understanding of SOA, Web Services, System Integration, Design Patterns, Data Management, Databases, BI, IT Infrastructure, Enterprise Architecture principles.
What do we need from you?
· Broad range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine, in variety of environments
· Interactions with various levels if IT and client serving teams.
· Ability to drive issues to closure and work well within a deadline-driven environment
· A good level of managerial competence
· Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
· Excellent people skills
· Excellent awareness of different cultures and working practices across the regions
· Good presentation skills with ability to present material clearly and concisely to senior and/or executive management
· Broad understanding of global environments, including regional issues and differences.
· Demonstrated experience working with a distributed international team, across cultures and time zones with minimal supervision
· Experience with IT architecture development
· Strong ability to interact with all levels of the organization
· Meet business objectives, solve business problems and further business success by applying industry, applications and technical knowledge through the definition of high level solutions. In addition he/she may work proactively with the business to define new product developments.
· Experience in the following products: IBM Watson platform (Conversation & Text to speech), Azure Machine Learning or Google Cloud Machine Learning.
· Experience in building AI and Machine learning models – Natural Language Processing (NLP), Natural Language Generation (NLG), Deep Learning (Voice and Image recognition) and Neural Networks.
· Experience in building models in R, C++, Java or Python programming languages and libraries.
· Experience in multiple tools/language/frameworks within the Big Data & cloud ecosystem (Hadoop, MongoDB, Neo4j, Spark, Hive, Hbase, Cassandra, etc.)
· Strong communication, presentation and business and technical writing skills
· The ability to provide excellent client service and manage and build strong relationships both internally and externally, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills
· Awareness of emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices and new technologies
· Must demonstrate leadership in a dynamic, fast paced environment with shifting priorities and tight deadlines.
· Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills.
· Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change.
· Ability to work independently in a global organization within the context of a virtual team.
· Experience in selecting and applying service management principles, policies and techniques in client operational environments.
· Customer focused with ability to identify and understand customer's needs.
· Able to adapt to change at short notice.
· Creative problem solving and analysis skills with an ability to identify develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business.
· A self-starting individual with a strong work ethic capable of planning and managing own time effectively. Ability to perform under pressure and to work using own initiative as well as part of a team.
· Assertive in potentially difficult situations, engaging diplomacy where necessary.
· Excellent verbal and written (including presentation) communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
· Able to build relationships and network at all levels.
· Able to demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy.
· Able to think laterally to consider options which will optimize the requirements of the business.
· Takes personal responsibility for making things happen and achieving results. Displays motivation, commitment, perseverance and conscientiousness
· Fluent English skills in speech and writing.
· Communicative personality.
· Excellent documentation skills.
· Self-supporting and independent attitude.
· Be comfortable with ambiguity and work to reduce this ambiguity wherever possible within all work output
· Experience of working in large green field programs.
· Has defined authority and responsibility for a significant area of work, including technical, financial and quality aspects.
· Establishes functional objectives and delegates assignments.
· Accountable for actions and decisions taken by self and team members.
· Due to our global organization and global operating model there may be cross border reporting lines (no direct team lead within the country).
· This position may have direct reports in different locations.
· Your manager may be based in another country.
As this is a role with global focus and responsibilities, you may be required to work outside of the normal working hours in your time zone in order to partner with other IT Services staff globally. This role may also include travel, both domestic and international.
· Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
· Experience in data analysis and using data to solve complex business problems
· Experience of developing data science capability
· Experience of working in an Agile Scrum environment
· Experience of using project monitoring software (i.e. JIRA & Confluence)
· Experience of IT service business and architecture of multi-year managed services
· 10 years plus of demonstrable enterprise level IT delivery experience
· Strong client facing / consultancy skills
· Experienced in product/offerings architecture
· Have experience in analyzing client needs and delivering solutions, technology and architecture design and support to managed services in a sales cycle / Pre-sales.
· Be proficient in assessing options (e.g. risk, performance and cost-benefit) and informing decision-makers with persuasive visualizations based upon assessment outputs.
· TOGAF Certified
· Open CA Level 1 Certified
· Leading SAFe Certified
· SAFe for Teams Certified
Shift : Monday to Friday 9-6PM
EY, an equal employment opportunityemployer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of ourpeople.