EY Assurance OTO Analyst in Argentina
Assurance OTO Analyst
Core Business Services
Requisition # ARG001SG
Post Date Oct 29, 2018
Primaryresponsibility is demand management and project and portfolio managementsupport:
At a minimum:
· Support OTO Manager with Local Demand Management process by performing administrative updates in the PPM tool. This includes updating approved Ideas, adding new approved projects and ensuring engagement codes are opened for new projects.
· Attend fortnightly Local Demand Review meetings with OTO Manager to evaluate Business Cases for presentation to Technology Officer for approval.
· Ensure the OTO Project Site for Local Demand Management is kept up to date with all information needed to prepare for upcoming Demand Review meetings.
· Develop monthly report for financial tracking of local demand. This includes what has been approved to-date, what has been spent to date and what is remaining in the pipeline.
· Collaborate on Monthly Executive Dashboard for Local Demand Health and Financial status.
· Participate on monthly and on-demand working groups for project management processes, as needed.
· Enforce and monitor use of MS Project Server PPM tool. Keep tool updated with accurate Investment data.
· Support Project Managers with use of PPM tool.
· Monitor Weekly Status Reports in PPM Tool to ensure PMs are updating and entering all information required. Escalate anomalies to OTO Manager and make suggestions for improving proper use of tool.
· PMP or other Project Management certification is desired.
· Experience with Microsoft Project Server.
Secondaryresponsibil ity is to provide backup support to the Assurance IT PMO Financial Analyst in GDS Argentina. Training will be provided, but this requires some basic resource and financial management knowledge:
Proficiency in Excel – at a minimum - comfortable with sorting, filtering, pivot tables, and simple formulas such as v-lookup, h-lookup, IF statements, concatenation to create strings of information.
· Utilization of IT Services weekly and monthly reports to input and analyze resource and cost data entered in an Excel-based resource tracking tool (RTT)
· Understanding financial terminology such as capital, hosting, maintenance, accruals, and labor costs.
· Modelingscenarios in Excel using Leadership and Manager resource plans. This would be for re-baseline efforts, initial budgeting plans, or other, large-scale models in Master Resource Plan. Initially will not include live, one-on-one meeting with PM and Leads for RTT reviews and model changes.
· Follow-up and resolution of resource charges to 0% ERP engagement codes to ensure we are recovering employee and T&M Contractor costs.
· Develop of requests for new and extension of existing resources – to be approved by Assurance CT Leadership and the Chief Technology Officer.
Shift : Monday to Friday 9-6PM
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.