EY BODS Administrator and Development TM-ARBUE-70 in Argentina
BODS Administrator and Development TM-ARBUE-70
Core Business Services
Requisition # ARG001OU
Post Date Sep 06, 2018
Program Mercury is a large, multi-year, enterprise-wide process transformation that will replace more than 1400 EY business systems and related processes with an integrated, SAP centric platform that will standardize and harmonize activities throughout the organization and significantly improve how EY manages its business. Program Mercury is a key enabler of EY’s Vision 2020, directly supporting the efforts of a number of transformation initiatives across the Firm by streamlining the application portfolio, reducing operating costs and providing a platform to deliver services more efficiently.
The BODS Admin/Development has the overall responsibility for program mercury data processing within the Program Systems. Primary responsibilities for this role are
Support New Enhancements review functional requirements, BODS Landscape Administration and Information Steward, System Connectivity & Integration, Overall Landscapes updates and keep track of SAP maintenance, Security Administration, User/Development Administration, plus execute training to FTE’s that will continue the support of this area, including process documentation.
What are you going to do?
· Program Support Landscape & development activities.
· New Enhancements review functional requirements
· Perform Feasibility Study
· Provide effort estimates for New & Proposed Enhancements as well as Continuous Improvement (Performance) initiatives
· provide design guide lines to new BODS resource
· After Design perform Detail code review along with release notes
· Coordinate Integration test
· make sure all changes are migrated and implemented as expected into the program systems
· Monitor and coordinate Batch Jobs associated with BODS
· Provide any support if any issues with Jobs or Schedules
· BODS Landscape Administration.
· Installation of all relevant applications required for BODS
· System Connectivity & Integration
· Maintain connectivity to all source and Target systems
· GFIS ( All regions)
· BODS staging Databases.
· Overall Landscapes updates and keep track of SAP maintenance.
· Depending on SAP recommendations apply Support Packs or Fix packs (patches)
· Security Administration
· User/Development Administration
· Installation and configurations in BODS landscapes
· Analyze failure and provide root cause and coordinate appropriate steps with support teams to prevent recurring failures
· Provide routine communications on regular activities
· Determine when it is appropriate to escalate and use judgement and experience and to determine the most effective course of action
· Make informed judgments and take appropriate action regarding issues which may potentially impact the data loads.
What do we need from you?
· Strong problem solving skills with the ability to effectively and concurrently manage multiple priorities
· Ability to communicate effectively across a complex and diverse group of stakeholders
· Practical knowledge and experience with complex, distributed systems & infrastructure
· Practical knowledge and experience with the BODS, IS administration and Development
· Receives direction rather than supervision
· Able to act independently, seeking consultation guidance and advice as appropriate
· Demonstrate an inclusive and globally aware mindset
· Ability and flexibility to work in a virtual environment across multiple time zones
· Flexibility to work non-standard hours in supporting global systems.
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
· Minimum of 8 years’ relevant IT application support experience in a large, business system environment
· Direct experience working in an IT Operations support landscape
· Direct experience in SAP or similar global ERP solution
· ITILv3 preferred
Shift : Monday to Friday 9-6PM
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.