EY Build Coordinator (HAT:2752) in Argentina
Build Coordinator (HAT:2752)
Core Business Services
Requisition # ARG001R4
Post Date Oct 08, 2018
The Build Coordinator is a key role that controls the lifecycle of all server builds. These builds are of a complex nature within the firm’s server environment and associated hardware and operating systems. This professional applies knowledge of Windows; Linux and VMware operation practices, along with in depth project management and coordination skills.Thisposition requires diverse knowledge of ITIL processes.
What are you going to do?
· Server Build/Decommission Coordination
· Deploy OS, install middleware and other applications. OS Configuration, patching and remediation for Windows and Linux servers, OnPrem and Azure servers.
· Create, maintain and troubleshoot automation, PowerShell scripting and ARM templates.
· The Build Coordinator controls the lifecycle of all Server Build Requests.
· Receive approved Server Build and Decommission requests via Service Now Changes
· Attend and contribute to project meetings, provide technical feedback.
· Arrange and host conference calls with multiple parties, discuss solutions, troubleshoot, manage expectation, urgency and timelines.
· Create change request tickets or correct/accept existing tickets.
· Review provided Architecture diagrams and Build sheets making sure Standards and Cost Model are followed.
· Coordinate/assign required implementation resources.
· Interface with Networking, Storage, Database Administration, Messaging and Account Management teams to coordinate the work, troubleshoot, and assist.
· Follow up on any delayed tasks, service request and changes.
· Get sign-off confirmation from the Requesters once builds are completed, drive escalations and report on overall issues.
· Inventory updates into asset management database.
· Generate and provide reports.
· Understand improvement possibilities over automation, streamline processes and procedure waste removal.
· Ability to demonstrate some judgment and be able to prioritize assignments.
· Ability to work and team with a multitude of different people across teams, regions and organizations
· Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure, such as restoring services
What do we need from you?
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
· Ability to document processes and procedures.
· Advance knowledge of ticketing systems (Service-Now).
· Ability to work and team effectively with clients, management and its staff members.
· Strong working knowledge in ITIL Incident Management.
· Strong knowledge on Office tools (Excel, Word, Access and Visio).
· Basic Windows Systems Administration experience (Windows 2008/2012 Servers).
· Basic Windows Systems Administration experience on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.x/ 6.x/7.x
· •Basic knowledge of Dell and HP server hardware.
· Basic knowledge of Dell/ HP blade & Rackable server hardware.
· Basic knowledge of VMware ESX.
· Understanding of IP protocols, networking and domain administration.
· Basic Knowledge of SAN and NAS Storage.
· Experience in cross-platform environments would be a plus (Linux, Unix HPUX, Windows 2008/2012).
· SQL Administration Experience /Deployment and configuration
· SharePoint Deployment and configuration
· IIS deployment
· Citrix Deployment
· Basic Architecture growth design experience
· Azure deployments, troubleshooting and administration
· Powershell scripting
· Microsoft Windows Server 2008
· Microsoft Windows Server 2012
· Microsoft Windows Server 2016
· Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x; 7.x
· Project Management or Problem/Change Management 1yr
· Basic Architecture Design Experience
· Microsoft Azure
· Basic Networking knowledge
· Scripting VBS, Powershell
Shift : Monday to Friday 9-6PM
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.