EY Business Analyst (HAT ID:1062) in Argentina
Business Analyst (HAT ID:1062)
Core Business Services
Requisition # ARG001BY
Post Date Feb 20, 2018
The Senior Business Analyst creates and manages the requirement development process in preparation for the construction and testing of IT solutions. At the Senior level, this position is responsible for interacting with stakeholders to understand the business issues, make recommendations and may lead a team of other Business Analysts who will develop and implement the solution.
What are you going to do?
· Deliver and manage time and costs for large, complex, global projects, typically more than $1m in value and six to twelve months in duration with multiple geographies or vendors
· Create project plans for addressing problems that include timelines, milestones, budget, and key dependencies
· Plan the communications for each step of the project implementation phase
· Act as an escalation point where issues need to be resolved
· Work under broad direction and maintain accountability for own technical work and/or project/supervisory responsibilities
· Receive assignments in the form of objectives, develop the procedures, and plan how the requirements will be met to deliver to the stakeholder
· Assess change requests related to requirements to assess impact on the project.
· Ensure high quality of project requirements so that there is clarity with stakeholders on deliverables and timing
Excellent technical understanding of IT methods and systems
· Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are essential in order to manage multiple phases of a project plan
· Lead project team, including cross functional and global team membership
· Assign work, monitor progress and hold team members accountable for assigned work
· Mentor and support peers and less experienced business analysts
· Act independently to deliver and manage requirements to schedule, budget and scope
· Elicit advice and guidance from leadership when appropriate as delays may impact other deliverables
· Make decisions which influence the success of projects and team objectives
Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines
· International travel may be required
What do we need from you?
· Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience
· Eight to ten years in a corporate IT environment
· Five to seven years in business analysis or related technical field (application development, technical product owner, deployment/implementation and infrastructure)
· Work experience in a professional services industry is preferred
· Advance level of English
· Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) designation preferred
· Familiarity with ITIL v2 or v3 preferred
· Ability to work effectively with internal clients and external vendors as well as across multiple geographies
· Good relationship building skills both within ones team, between teams, and across geographies
· Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change based on client needs
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Shift : Monday to Friday 9-6PM
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.