EY Data Protection Services Compliance Specialist in Argentina
Data Protection Services Compliance Specialist
Core Business Services
Requisition # ARG001EP
Post Date Mar 21, 2018
The DPS compliance role will ensure that the EY backup and recovery services are exceeding SLA's and meeting all EY's regulatory and compliance needs. This role will own backup monitoring and reporting tools used by the end to end support teams. As a member of this team, he/she will facilitate internal and external audits and health checks for EY Data Centers, Data Rooms and local data repositories and produce required documentation. This role will also drive automation of the EY Data Protection environment.
What are you going to do?
· Monitoring and maintaining compliance of the backup environment
· Ensure all the backups are meeting SLA and are running as designed and according to EY standards and policy.
· Proactive Auditing, Capacity Planning and Change Management and Incident oversight
· Documentation to support Audit findings, report on the backup environments, policy standardization and recommendations for improvement
· Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
· Ability to work and team with a multitude of different people to balance demands
· Ability to deal efficiently with complex escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure
· Must be able to understand backup environments and participate in compliance activities
· Must be able to perform backup capacity analysis and reporting.
What do we need from you?
· Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
· Strong decision-making skills
· Excellent knowledge of NetBackup 7.x, Veeam, Symantec OpsCenter, tape libraries, EMC DataDomain
· Excellent knowledge UNIX, Linux, Windows and VMWare environments from backup perspective
· Knowledge of Azure and Cloud technologies
· SQL scripting and SharePoint development skills
· Must be able to analyze and report on tape drives, B2D, encryption technology capacities
· Excellent knowledge NetBackup OpsCenter, Aptare reporting, and performance reporting using native NetBackup tools
· Experience and strong interest in IT audit with a focus on backup, restore and regulatory compliance
· Knowledge of Microsoft Excel using functions, formulas, logical expressions etc.
· Strong Knowledge of Change Management best practices
· Must be proficient in creating documentation and presentations for review by senior management
· Must be able to run backup compliance and audit activity independently
· Strong knowledge of capacity planning and how it can be used in backup environment.
· Knowledge of EMC VNX/NDMP technology, OS platforms including Linux and Windows
· Continuous commitment to learning and improvement
· Comprehensive verbal and written communication in both business and technical context
· Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams
· Strong self management and time management skills
· Strong interpersonal skills including: team work, ability to accept constructive criticism, willingness to help others, integrity, operate with respect and trust
· Flexibility in approach to work and adaptability to changing conditions
· Technical risk identification and management strategies.
Shift : Monday to Friday 9-6PM
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.