EY Email Specialist in Argentina
Core Business Services
Requisition # ARG001D6
Post Date Mar 02, 2018
Digital Forensics & Incident Response (DFIR) Analysts work to address security incidents, hunt down security risks or incidents within the environment, and act as a supporting team member in Cyber Defense. This position specifically entails undertaking such responsibilities with respect to identified email with perceived risk. The candidate will, under the supervision of senior team Analysts, help develop and execute on process and procedure to investigate and respond to email threats on a global scale. The position requires a good understanding of technology, tools, policies, and standards related to security systems and incident response. The incumbent must be competent to work at a proficient technical level of digital forensic, security incident response, capable of identifying vectors of threats and security incidents, able to remediate or coordinate incident response efforts, and develop documentation to support the security incident response process. Excellent communication and email writing skills are necessary.
What are you going to do?
· Investigate, coordinate, bring to resolution, and report on security incidents relative to email as they are escalated or identified
· Forensically analyze emails for possible indicators of compromise
· Analysis of artifacts collected during a security incident/forensic analysis
· Basic use of SIEM technologies and other relevant tools for pursuing threats
· Interface and communicate with executives to provide hands-on customer support in response to preceived threats
· Maintain, manage, improve and update security incident process and protocol documentation relative to email cases
· Regularly provide reporting and metrics on case work
· Demonstrated integrity in a professional environment
· Global mind-set for working with different cultures and backgrounds
What do we need from you?
· Knowledgeable in business industry standard security incident response process, procedures, and life-cycle
· Excellent teaming skills
· Good social, communication, and writing skills
· Bachlors in Computer Science or similar degree
· Certification in GCFA, GNFA, GCIA, and/or GCIH desired, GCIH
· Should have experience in performing security incident response and/or digital forensic analysis in support of security incident response, or experience working in a security operations center
Shift : Monday to Friday 9-6PM
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.