EY Information Security Compliance Analyst in Argentina
Information Security Compliance Analyst
Core Business Services
Requisition # ARG001FV
Post Date Apr 05, 2018
The Security Compliance department identifies and manages the key Information Security risks within EY. The department owns the Compliance Program that manages identified non-conformity events to existing policies, monitors and reports on the effectiveness of IT controls, and performs root cause analysis to identify systemic or process weaknesses that may affect the firm’s information security posture. Our primary goal is to defend against internal and external threats and protect client and enterprise confidential data. This goal is balanced against various business goals and objectives, helping to protect the firm and its clients in a cost effective way.
The Compliance Analyst will contribute to the evolution of EY’s Compliance program. The Compliance Analyst is also responsible for the day-to-day activities as they relate to the security compliance program and follow-up activities. The Compliance Analyst is aligned functionally within the organization and therefore is responsible for advising others on the compliance process and increasing awareness of security within their area of responsibility.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
Essential Functions of the Job:
• Maintain awareness of the current security threat landscape
• Ability to team well with others to facilitate and enhance the understanding and compliance to security policies
• Well defined analytical and problem solving skills to conduct effective report analysis so that key issues and variances to norm are properly identified and effective solutions are suggested. Uses reporting effectively to identify issues for solution or areas for improvement as well as to escalate findings to management on those issues that have wider impact.
• Strong interpersonal skills to adapt personal communication styles to the style of others, developing rapport across a globally diverse organization across IT.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in the English language to work effectively with all levels of IT personal as well as EY business stakeholders.
• Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office tools specifically advanced functions within Excel to support the high degree of analytics required of the role
• Working knowledge of databases and data elements inclusive of Structured Query Language (SQL) as a component of database communication protocol to create technical controls as well as recognize the impact of identified variances to the overall operational readiness of IT Services to EY’s businesses
• Takes a proactive role in building knowledge of EY’s global security policies and compliance directives with specific focus on those aligned to the assigned component of the infrastructure environment under formal review by the role in its remit.
• Advanced knowledge of Spotfire or another analysis tool as part of the single, centrally-managed platform for process analytics
• Three or more years of experience in the Information Security field
• Three or more years of experience in data analysis and understanding and identification of patterns in data
• Experience advising and communication with clients and vendors in relation to security policies
• Demonstrated sound judgment, tact, and decision-making ability
• Good interpersonal, communication, organizational, and decision-making skills
• Ability to understand and integrate cultural differences and motives and to lead cross cultural teams
• Strong English language skills, written and verbal, are required
• Approximately 3-5 years of security administration experience in support of IT products knowledge
• Advanced skill in Microsoft Excel is a mandatory requirement
Supervision Responsibilities:The role is an individual contributo