EY Integration Services – Integration Designer in Argentina
Integration Services – Integration Designer
Core Business Services
Requisition # ARG001E1
Post Date Oct 09, 2018
The Integration Designer will support the business, application, data and infrastructure designs. This role will deliver a variety of integration requests which includes development, maintenance, enhancement, and support of applications. The Integration Designer will work directly under the leadership of the Lead/Senior designer on day-to-day work efforts. The Integration designer will write simple scripts, possess minimum understanding of complex application coding and software design pattern experience and have a complete understanding the entire application lifecycle management (ALM)
This position primary focus is developing security solutions for Identity Management, Cyber Defense or Compliance. This position will help to develop appropriate software and documentation according to EY’s standards and methodologies, as well as support and troubleshoot applications, computer systems, related appliances including optimizing performance and resolving problems
What are you going to do?
· Help design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal use, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, and code).
· Work with Lead/Senior Designer to ensure that the EY’s methodology, standards, and procedures are adopted and implemented.
· Ensure EY DevOps security requirements in all solutions
· Develop quality code and integrations to help minimum re-work and defect testing
· Analytical Responsibilities:
· Proactively identify risks and issues on delivering integration requests as planned by developing contingency strategies
· Anticipates problems before they occur; defines the problem or risk; identifies possible causes; works with team to identify solutions; selects and implements most appropriate solution
· Analytical skills and problem solving skills needed to manage multiple factors on a project simultaneously
· Demonstrate business analytics to manage and meet sponsor and customer needs
What do we need from you?
· Basic Qualifications.
· 2+ years of software development experience , with hands-on experience with integrating technologies
· Programming languages or experience should include .Net or other development platform, scripting technologies such as PowerShell, python, etc. and building database centric systems such as SQL
· Experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
· Other Specific Requirements
· Must have the ability to listen and follow directions of day to day assignments
· Proactive in nature to help Senior/Lead designer meet development aspects of projects and requests and demonstrate personal responsibility for completing work assignments
· Good written and oral skills is a plus (English required)
Shift : Monday to Friday 9-6PM
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.