EY MST Quality Analyst Lead (HAT ID: 1888) in Argentina
MST Quality Analyst Lead (HAT ID: 1888)
Core Business Services
Requisition # ARG001J2
Post Date Jun 05, 2018
Program Mercury is a large, multi-year, enterprise-wide process transformation that will replace more than 1400 EY business systems and related processes with an integrated, SAP centric platform that will standardize and harmonize activities throughout the organization and significantly improve how EY manages its business. Program Mercury is a key enabler of EY’s Vision 2020, directly supporting the efforts of a number of transformation initiatives across the Firm by streamlining the application portfolio, reducing operating costs and providing a platform to deliver services more efficiently.
As an organization jointly owned by the Business and IT, the MST is a centralized and global organization which will provide operational support for the delivered Mercury financial solution and manage and support the Mercury user community. The MST will play an integral role in governance of the Mercury solution and the global template from both a Business and IT perspective and will evolve to work closely with the business in enabling the benefit and value to be realized from the investment in Program Mercury and to set the future direction and technology road map to support Vision 2020.
The Quality Analyst Role (Test Evidence Review) will perform as a Lead and assist the staffed team to provide the TER (Test Evidence Review) or the Test results provided by the Testers. Think of it as an Audit of the testing completed by the defined Testers. The Testers can be either the IBM Vendor or the deployed Country Testers. This role is responsible for ensuring that the TER includes all required test evidence and sign off by the Testers prior to the move to production which provides a 2 nd set of review. The Team will follow the release and change schedule as defined by the Release & Change Mgmt. Teams. This activity is required prior to the movement of any break-fixes/changes to the production env, so this is a crucial role and important function.
This role will utilize the existing EY framework for standards on testing protocol, testing plans, test closure reporting.
Strong Technical Experience around testing, organization, communication skills and of course SAP process experience is a must to ensure the testing results provide the proper coverage for the fix/change being made.
What are you going to do?
· Work with the Release and Change Teams within the current defined process/workflow to assign and complete each (TER) within the release timeline to production (inclusive of the Service Now process)
· Releases can be weekly, daily and emergencies all within the 24x7 week
· Support the EYGTP standards utilizing the HP ALM tool for reviewing test evidence and or defects
· Create EYGTP test documentation for each release
· Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot issues with the TER and pursue to completion
· Participate in daily calls/meetings for known break fixes and changes in specific environments
· Assign reviews and ensure completion in a timely manner and ensure staff is available for emergency TER’s 24x7
· Contribute weekly updates to the MST WSR (Weekly Status Reports)
· Support the MST Test Manager in upward stakeholder day-to-day management and risk management
· Work closely with the assigned Vendor contractors to deliver projects on time with control on cost and Quality
· Strong functional expertise to ensure you understand the complex system of SAP related to Mercury. SAP technical knowledge is nice to have
· Identify any potential issues per the defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
· Understanding what applies to a TER exception and being accountable for that decision
· Provide appropriate metrics to Leadership and support during internal/external audits
· Work on Continuous process improvements to avoid/minimize risks
· If the volume is extreme, suggest alternate ways to provide the TER based on risk mgmt.
· Adopt a logical and organized approach to problem resolution
· Ability to clearly articulate both problems/risks and proposed solutions
· Willingness to learn quickly and to adapt to changing requirements
· Good numerate / numerate / mathematical ability
· Proactive approach to identifying issues and presenting solutions and options
· Ability to prioritize personal and team workloads to best meet organizational objectives
· Ability to create and provide presentations on the TER process and approach
· Ability to push back and explain what is required and why to avoid risk to the Users and be in compliance for audits.
What do we need from you?
· Experience with SAP systems isa must with as many SAP process areas (Finance and Procurement is must) as possible
· Familiarity with the Mercury financial solution is a plus
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of Software Development Lifecycle Testing protocols
· Experience of having worked on large, global IT deployment programs including preparing for go-live and supporting the immediate post go-live period
· Significant experience around Service Management, Change Release Management and Quality Management techniques gained through IT program / project delivery and in an IT support environment
· Track workload, assign tasks, and mentor junior team members when appropriate.
· Experience of working within multi-location teams
· Experience of working in multiple releases
· Experience of delegating to small teams in project delivery
· Excellent experience in client-facing roles within blue chip organizations
· Experience of Team Leadership with multi-location teams across the globe
· Ability to build good relationships both within one’s own team and with other teams including MST and the Program
· Ability to bring multi-disciplined teams together into one delivery team
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, and organizational skills
· Excellent attention to detail with motivation around delivery
· The ability to work and team effectively with clients and other management personnel across geographies
· Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
· Ability to work and team with a multitude of different people within and outside of IT to balance demands
· Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure
· Ability to understand, integrate and lead virtual cross-cultural, cross-border teams
· Collaborate with the MST, Program and Vendors in the development, implementation, and delivery of the testing results in preparation for Production releases
· Communicate resource and operational challenges to your MST Test Manager
· Ensure staffing of the off hours is accommodated at all times as we are a support organization
· Where appropriate, assist with the training and development of other staff members
· Testing and or SAP Certifications
· Attained ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing or equivalent
· Proven Leadership skillset and hands-on experience
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or extensive work experience in the Testing/Audit discipline
· Minimum of 8+ years IT related experience
· Approximately 6+ year’s experience in an IT Test Lead related role
· Bachelor degree in related discipline, or equivalent work experience
· One or more professional certificates to supplement formal education
· Good experience in client-facing roles
· Prefer HP ALM tool usage
· Attained ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing or equivalent, SAP Certification.
Shift : Monday to Friday 9-6PM
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.