EY QA Lead in Argentina
Core Business Services
Requisition # ARG001FE
Post Date Apr 05, 2018
Reporting directly to QA Lead, conduct feature, system integration testing and understand SQL, rapidminor (data science), Hadoop, angular web driven and database testing. Co-ordinate with performance, automation and load testing teams for the delivery of testing.
The team is multi-disciplined consisting of Business Analysts, Tech Leads, Product Owner, Data Modelers/Developers, QA and a SCRUM Master. Candidate must possess a thorough understanding of Agile Methodology, web application development source code (i.e. angular), Data science, Hadoop, Sql server.
What are you going to do?
· Participate in Release/Iteration Planning
· Ensure User Stories are testable and measurable
· Assist in estimating task effort and dependencies
· Thorough testing of the features (technical) and also integration testing.
· Responsible for team commitments within the Sprints
· Communicate (verbal and written) with business, development, and senior management, on the progress of the Release Period project goals, objectives, and testing efforts.
· Prepare Test Estimates
· Identify and communicate risks and issues
· Ability to escalate accurately, timely and efficiently
· Create and review test plans and test cases ensuring alignment with standards
· Prepare and manage QA Project Plan
· Verify the availability of the QA environment for testing
· Prepare metrics and report QA findings
· Prepare QA Project Closeout Report
· Ensure that all system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved
· Support all quality initiatives that are implemented during each Sprint
· Initiate Risk management and escalation
· Assist in the development of quality assurance and testing policies, standards, and procedures
· Conduct tests and analyze results to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and/or client requirements
· Adhere to QA & Test processes to support global QA Testing activities
· Work closely with off-shore employees and 3rd party vendors to deliver projects to time, cost and quality requirements
What do we need from you?
· Ability to work within a high performing Agile environment
· Must have Knowledge and hands on experience of SQL scripting
· Work with upstream and downstream application teams to create & execute test cases
· Provide appropriate knowledge transfer to offshore testers to assist in efforts
· Ability to build good relationships both within the QA & Test team and with other teams
· Excellent knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle including Functional & Non-Functional Test Phases
· Team Leader
· Team Player
· Coordinate the work efforts of onshore/offshore
Good communication (Verbal and Written)
· In depth knowledge of computer hardware, software and Microsoft platforms
· In depth knowledge of QA testing procedures and theory
· In depth knowledge on Data science, Hadoop, Sql server.
· Hands on technical QA experience. (Transformations preferably)
· College graduate
· Computer Science Degree (Bachelors)
· A Bachelor's degree in IT and/or related field or equivalent experience
· QA Analyst – 8-10 years of experience
· Agile Development – 5-7 years of experience
· TFS – 1-3 years of experience
· MTM – 1-3 years of experience
· Working with User Stories – 3-5 years of experience
· SQL and Experience in Writing complex queries – 5-7 years of experience
· API and Web Service Testing – 2-4 years of experience
· Data Warehouse and ETL Experience – 1-3 years of experience
· CSM (Certified Scrum Master) – Desired but not required
· CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner) – Desired but not required
· ISTQB – Desired but not required – Will need to obtain ISTQB Foundation Certification
· Overtime is required (occasionally)
Shift : Monday to Friday 9-6PM
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.