EY Senior .NET Developer (HAT ID: 1801) in Argentina
Senior .NET Developer (HAT ID: 1801)
Core Business Services
Requisition # ARG001HH
Post Date May 07, 2018
The Infrastructure Developer is a position within Cloud Services that was created to help the infrastructure teams to develop and integrate new solutions.
Responsible for packaging software, building web front end and applications to interact with existing infrastructure services such System Center and other Microsoft products.
What are you going to do?
· Experience with systems and IT operations with Intermediate knowledge of infrastructures
· Develop and deliver infrastructure systems on project basis.
· Maintain adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
· Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
· Strong ability to code and script.
· Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
· Strong grasp of automation tools.
· Data management skills.
· A strong focus on business outcomes.
· Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
· Provide support and documentation to assist in sustaining projects during the transition to production where necessary.
· Identifies potential points of contention for missed activities and notify project leadership of situation and remediation plan.
· Minimizes technical exposure and risk on projects.
· Proactively identifies and addresses strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
· Proactively anticipates problems before they occur; defines the problem; identifies possible causes; works with team to identify solutions; selects and implements most appropriate solution
· Makes key decisions based upon input from Managers and Leaders; solid understanding of IT Services principles; firm and business objectives and needs analysis
· Applies judgment in implementing methodologies, processes, and practices to specific requirements of projects/programs which may include product design engineering, information security, code maintainability and reliability
What do we need from you?
· Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills needed to manage technical challenges on multiple project/program simultaneously
· Excellent understanding of compute, network, storage and virtualization concepts.
· Experience implementing public cloud solutions.
· Experience working with the Microsoft technology for Servers.
· Experience in writing PowerShell Scripts, VB scripts and automating deployments.
· Experience using code maintenance platforms and tools (Visual Studio and TFS).
· A degree in Computer Science/Management or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
· VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, C++ / 5 years (must)
· PowerShell, Bash, Python or any other scripting language / 3 years (must)
· MS SQL / 3 years (must)
· Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 / 2 yrs.
· Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6/7 / 2 yrs. (preferred)
· SCCM (desired)
· Orchestration tools (desired)
· Microsoft MCP / MCSA / MCSE / MCITP
· ITIL Foundations v3 (preferred)
· SCRUM or any other agile qualification
Shift : Monday to Friday 9-6PM
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.