EY Senior .NET Developer (HAT ID: 450) in Argentina
Senior .NET Developer (HAT ID: 450)
Core Business Services
Requisition # ARG001C5
Post Date Feb 21, 2018
Ernst & Young is now EY. At EY we care about YOUR success because ours depends on it.
Our commitment to building a better business world is not just a goal. It is a purpose. It is our very reason to exist as an organization.
EY Global Delivery Services spans all geographies, practices, service lines, sectors and competencies within EY to deliver deeply integrated services for efficient and result-oriented solutions.
Why EY Global Delivery Services?
Best company to develop your career.
Gender equity highlight.
Better for workers with disabilities.
Challenges, learning and high performance teams.
What are you going to do?
Tax Service Delivery is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of programs/projects to develop and maintain global applications and systems. The team is geographically dispersed and comprises of all disciplines required to deliver EY TECHNOLOGY solutions for our customers, including project managers, business analysts, application engineers, quality assurance & testers and implementation managers. In addition the function works closely with the Technical Lead on the project.
Tax Service Delivery is forward looking organization and makes use of the latest releases of technology from Microsoft amongst others. They are responsible for the delivery of programs that offer a chance to work on web applications that span the spectrum of devices from desktop to tablets to smart phones.
The .Net Developer is responsible for delivery of high quality code in accordance with functional and non-functional specifications, best practices, standards, guidelines and processes defined for the project.
The Senior .Net Developer will have full responsibility for the user interface along with all code that drives it.
Develop and deliver technical systems.
Maintain adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
Participate in the development and review of documents to comply with SDLC methodologies [e.g. Engineering Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), estimation, Solution Design Document (SDD) and Software Architecture Documents (SAD)].
Provide support and documentation to assist in sustaining the project during the transition to production where necessary.
Adhere to Application Engineering methodologies, standards, code reviews.
Provide feedback regarding application engineering methodologies, standards and leading practices when appropriate.
Identify potential points of contention for missed activities and notify project leadership of situation and remediation plan.
Minimize technical exposure and risk on projects.
Technical deliverables (i.e., code and documentation) on projects assigned.
Translate detailed Requirements and Design and Solution Architecture deliverables into detailed design specifications.
Maintain effective and consistent communication within the team, with peers, the leadership team and the peers in other EY Technology groups.
Proactively raise issues to Technical and Group Leads when necessary.
Produce high quality application engineering deliverables in accordance with the project timeline.
Build and unit test a project to detailed design specifications. .
Prepare documentation for operations.
Proactively anticipate project issues before they occur;
Apply judgment in implementing Application Engineering methodologies, processes, and practices to specific requirements of projects/programs which may include product design engineering, information security, code maintainability and reliability.
Proactively identifies and addresses application engineering strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Proactively anticipates project issues before they occur; defines the problem; identifies possible causes; works with team to identify solutions; selects and implements most appropriate solution.
Applies judgment in implementing Application Engineering methodologies, processes, and practices to specific requirements of projects/programs which may include product design engineering, information security, code maintainability and reliability.
Sound analytical skills and problem solving skills needed to manage multiple technical challenges simultaneously per each project assigned when needed
What do we need from you?
· Solid interpersonal communication and team skills required to operate as a contributing member of global technical teams that deliver quality services.
· Strong technical skills designing, developing, debugging, documenting, and implementing applications.
· Strong knowledge and experience in all IT methodologies and life cycles that will be used.
· Possesses an understanding of IT Services: service offerings, technical standards and policies, technical and business strategies as well as organizational structure.
· Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on service offerings and products provided by EY TECHNOLOGY
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience.
· At least 7 years of relevant work experience with a concentration in back end design and development.
· 6+ years of HTML experience, HTML 5 is a plus
· 5 years of CSS experience.
· 4+ years of jQuery experience.
· 1+ years of JSON experience.
· 5+ years of ASP.NET experience.
· 2+ years of ASP.NET MVC experience
· 5 years of web Services and WCF experience.
· 1+ years of experience with Object-Relational Mappers such as Entity Framework
· 7 years of experience of working with web applications that has a SQL Server backend.
· 5+ years of experience working on N-Tier'd applications.
· 5+ years of experience working with SSRS, SSIS and SQL Server 2008R2 and newer
· A firm grasp of design concepts such as Responsive Design, Progressive Enhancement, Adaptive Rendering, and Minimal Download Strategy.
· 3 years of experience with Team Foundation Server.
· Hands-on object oriented design skills and ability to articulate designs using UML diagrams
· Demonstrated experience working for large organizations on complex projects.
· Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships.
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
· Ability to work within diverse, global, virtual teams.
· Proven ability to thrive under pressure.
Shift : Monday to Friday 9-6PM
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people