EY Solution Architect ( HAT ID: 2953 ) in Argentina
Solution Architect ( HAT ID: 2953 )
Core Business Services
Requisition # ARG0023Y
Post Date Apr 12, 2019
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for delivering solution designs and architectures for key global initiatives as part of a product team using COTS, MOTS and custom developed applications hosted using IaaS, PaaS and SaaS hosting models. Our purpose is to help build a better working world and we can’t do it without the right people – exceptional people who want to work with the best, develop their skills as leaders and create positive change.
What are you going to do?
· Architect and design products and solutions to exceed functional and non-functional requirements as defined by the Product Manager
· Create and review architecture and solution design artifacts
· Evangelize re-use through consumption and creation or expansion of shared and/or reusable assets
· Ensure adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
· Proactively guide DevSecOps methodologies, standards and leading practices
· Guide engineering staff and review as-built configurations during construction phase
· Provide insight and direction on roles and responsibilities required for solution/product operations
· Identify, communicate and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout full lifecycle
· Use strategic thinking and consider the art of the possible, comparing various options based on feasibility and impact
· Propose actionable plans and roadmaps that balance tactical and strategic needs
· The role is primarily an individual contributor in a Solution Architecture team. Works with architecture leaders and peers, product owners, project managers, engineers, business analysts and business stakeholders to drive a project’s progress and ensure success.
What do we need from you?
· Must be able to communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal
· Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills that are required to operate as a leading member of global, distributed teams that deliver quality services and solutions
· Able to distill complex technical challenges into actionable decisions for stakeholders
· Able to define and negotiate the intersection of complex system dependencies and interactions
· Guide project teams by building consensus and mediating compromises when necessary
· Excellent technical architecture skills in the context of global platform/product design, service management and lifecycle management
· Ability to rapidly explore and navigate complex and evolving organizational structures
· Ability to rapidly learn new and emerging technologies and develope a vision of their suitability and role as a new product or within a product or solution
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (CS, CE, CIS, IS, MIS, or engineering discipline)
· Minimum of 15+ years overall IT industry experience
· Minimum of 5+ years in a solution architecture role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms
· Minimum of 2+ years in a platform/product architecture role
· Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using any Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
· Experience with any of the following: Office 365, Azure, Azure Stack, Azure Active Directory
· Experience with any claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, JIT, and/or RBAC
· Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
· Experience with mission critical technology components with DR capabilities
· Experience with multi-geography, multi-tier service design and management
· Configuration management and automation tools such as Ansible, DSC, Puppet, Chef, Salt, etc.
· Software development full lifecycle methodologies, patterns, frameworks, libraries and tools
· Relational, graph and/or unstructured data technologies such as SQL Server, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake, HD Insights, Hadoop, Cloudera, MongoDB, MySQL, Neo4j, Cassandra, Couchbase
· Data movement and transformation technologies such as Aspera, MoveIT, Azure Data Factory, SSIS, Pentaho, Alteryx
· Visualization tools such as Tableau, Spotfire, Power BI, D3, Scrapinghub
· Analytics tools including Azure Stream Analytics, SQL Analytics, Data Lakes Analytics, SPSS
· AI and Machine Learning tools such as Azure ML, Watson, AWS, etc.
· D elivery using common methodologies especially SAFe Agile but also Waterfall, Iterative etc.
Certification Requirements (at least one) :
Microsoft, TOGAF, Zachman, ITIL, Cisco, (ISC) 2 , CEH, SAFe, PMI, etc.
Shift : Monday to Friday 9-6PM
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.