EY EY-Parthenon Strategy Manager in Belgium
EY-Parthenon Strategy Manager
Strategy and Transactions
Requisition # BEL0017J
Post Date Feb 14, 2020
Since 2014 EY-Parthenon is part of the global EY business. EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at.
EY-Parthenon is a strategy consultancy, committed to bringing unconventional yet pragmatic thinking together with our clients’ smarts to deliver actionable strategies for real impact in today’s complex business landscape.
The Strategy and Transactions (SaT) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increase returns. As part of a global team of professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital.
EY-Parthenon has more than 25 years of experience in questioning the status quo with and for clients, as well as advising on strategies that are centered on each client's potential. We are multi-sector professionals and have built up in-depth knowledge in our core sectors. In addition, we deploy the focused competencies of our network in areas such as digitalization and analytics.
EY-Parthenon Belgium is recently established and fast growing. This is providing new team members broader responsibilities, more exposure to clients, and overall a significant opportunity for personal growth and development.
Therefore EY-Parthenon is looking to attract Manager who is looking for entrepreneurship and responsibilities in a fast paced environment on different levels.
Your key responsibilities
The EY-Parthenon Manager will have a leading role in the development and execution of the strategy services in Brussels.
The selected candidate will be expected to:
• Contribute to business development by preparing client meetings and project proposals and by participating in client discussions
• Lead client projects and engagement teams to deliver high quality outputs
• Maintain relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
• Demonstrate advanced knowledge of all phases and aspects of strategy development and implementation
• Demonstrate ability to not only identify strategic opportunities, risks and issues, but also to recommend resolutions
• Deliver a high degree of client satisfaction with the engagement process and work products sufficient to drive additional and repeated engagements
• Successfully supervise, coach, and mentor all levels of staff
Skills and attributes for success
• 4-7 years working experience in a strategy advisory company and/or in a corporate strategy department
To qualify for the role you must have
• Master degree in civil, bio- or business engineering or economics.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a practical ability to shape the business agenda and define strategic roadmaps
• Experience with managing complex business projects, working with multi-disciplinary teams • Strong people and leadership skills (incl. cross-functional collaboration, team management and people development & coaching)
• Strong internal and external business development acumen
• Entrepreneurial spirit, team player and excellent communicator
• Excellent knowledge of English, Dutch and French
Ideally, you’ll also have
• An MBA degree will be considered as a strong asset
• Excellent communication skills and within a virtual working environment
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. Our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.