EY Product Manager – Lockers and Print in United Kingdom
Product Manager – Lockers and Print
Core Business Services
Requisition # UNI00G4H
Post Date Sep 22, 2020
Enterprise Technology provides reliable, secure and resilient technology services and solutions to support our 280,000 EY people. As part of Enterprise Technology, you’ll be at the forefront of enabling innovative technologies including emerging collaboration tools and top-tier technology infrastructure.
Our aim is to create a superior customer experience with clear investment in innovation, alongside operational excellence that delivers efficient, quality services and solutions. You will work with technologists and business experts to meet the increasing pace of our business. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
In our globalizing economy, the availability of skills and expertise is becoming more and more distributed. Within the End User Technology Experience team, we enable EY people to meet the increasing pace of business by delivering productivity and collaboration solutions that empower them to work together where they want and how they want.
This role will manage products within the In-Office Experience Team portfolio with primary responsibility for the product launch of the EY digital lockers. Responsibilities to include technical ownership of the environment, planning and implementation of feature roadmaps, ownership of the analytics capability and accountability for the overall product and service quality. The Product Manager will also work with vendors and internal teams who provide supporting services such as Operations, Project Management, Financial Management and Business support to establish relationships, deliver work and establish workflows between the teams. This role will also assist with the management of the broader family of products under Global Print Services.
Your key responsibilities
The Product manager reports to the Service Owner/Sr. Product Manager and:
• Provides oversight of all financial aspects of the products assigned including annual budgeting, charge back mechanisms, analyzing the financial impact of service and support model changes, managing risks and opportunities. This includes monthly financial review of centrally managed P&L and advising and consulting local business contacts on service cost and investments
• Supports or directs the metrics on the total cost of ownership (TCO) for the products assigned to show business value
• Partners with other Product Managers within EUTX to align product roadmaps and service and optimize overall user experience
• Supports or directs the product strategy and long-term roadmap utilizing resources in the Architecture and Experience team
• Proactively researches and evaluates feasibility of any new technologies that may improve the product
• Supports or directs first of a kind delivery projects utilizing resources from the GDS service delivery team
• Supports or directs pilots utilizing the service delivery team as well as the Deployment organization
• Supports or directs reporting of product utilization and continuously drives for improved adoption and user experience of the product
• Partners with the Deployment team to prepare business change material and product industrialization
• Proactively partners with the Area Relationship Management team and engages with local business executives to market, deploy and expand the Services and decommission legacy products
• Plans, budgets, initiates and sponsors the investment portfolio to deliver new product features and deploy the product. Ultimately accountable for the timely delivery of the investments within the approved budget
• Supports or directs and oversees monthly service portfolio review meetings with stakeholders to manage the investment budget and scope management of project
• Supports or oversees the team’s activities to meet deliverable dates for next generation services in accordance with best practices in the industry
• Manages the vendor(s) and internal teams that support the product to provide optimal service
• Supports or directs security and risk compliance for the product
Skills and attributes for success
• History of working credibly with senior stakeholders
• Adapts personal communication style to the style of others, develops rapport and stays calm under pressure or escalating issues using advanced oral and written English communication skills
• Strong verbal and written skills including strong cross-cultural communication and the ability to draft effective communications
• Ability to work with people in a variety of cultures, countries and time zones
• Utilizes all aspects of Emotional Intelligence to navigate the interactions and complexities of the business environment and drive leadership performance in oneself and in others
• Can work in multiple product areas
• Passionate, committed and determined
To qualify for the role you must have
• Education: Bachelor or Masters degree in Information Technology or Business Management
• Experience: experience in a technical lead, management, or service delivery role
• Certification Requirements: N/A
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Proven leadership and go to market skills
• Proven financial management experience
• Proven experience in Service Delivery
• Proven experience in marketing and sales
What we look for
• Thought leadership
• Critical Thinking
• Driving Product Strategy
• Relationship Management
• Data-driven decision making
Desirable technical skills
• Teams, O365
• Azure and Intune
• Windows servers
• Experience with Digital Lockers a plus
• Enterprise print and scan
• IP based networks
• Enterprise monitoring
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
This role may also require the periodic allocation of additional time on the job to support multiple demands and escalating issues and some travel to support change or planned project activities.
We care deeply about equal opportunity, promote diversity and inclusiveness, and value every team member. We strive to maintain a combination of unique working styles, perspectives, beliefs, and backgrounds, which we believe lead to better and more robust solutions. We encourage flexibility to ensure a work environment that is open and welcoming to all.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.