EY General Affair Supervisor in Indonesia
General Affair Supervisor
Core Business Services
Requisition # IND00CJ4
Post Date Dec 09, 2018
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organisation running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Enterprise Support Services, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Knowledge and Risk Management.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The main purpose of the job:
Supervise general office activities and assist the AWS-OSS head with such matters of office activities, doing communication/correspondence to Area/Global, and representing the executive in office various functions, particularly when AWS-OSS head is away from the office or in EY activities out of the office.
The key responsibilities of the position:
Communication and Operation Assistant to AWS-OSS head.
The main tasks of the position:
· Communicate with the Area and Executive regarding the implementation of the Global Security Policy and Emergency Response Plan (ERP) for Indonesia.
· Organizing a Crisis Management Team (CMT) which includes administrators from various divisions and groups, to disseminate information on office policies to all EY people.
· The use of SMS blasting as one of the procedures for communicating with EY people during emergency situation.
· Leading EY's archival work team.
Working on the administration of company document storage, carrying out the destruction of expired documents.
Report to Area / Global data stored documents and documents destroyed.
· Periodically report to Area / Global regarding the allocation of floor area used by each entity, including changes in layout and renovation plans.
· Collecting and process operating data from all AWS-OSS subgroups, measures the achievement of AWS-OSS performance, and report to AWS-OSS head by periodical.
· Handle special assignments provided by the AWS-OSS head to improve the performance of certain parts of the AWS-OSS group, including to maintain all employee work discipline.
Minimum D-3 in Management or Social sciences, such as Librarian, Law educational background,
Minimum years of experience:
Experience working in the office for at least 10 years
Valuable additional knowledge:
Understand and be familiar with applicable laws and regulations and other government regulations, which are related to office operations and labor relations.
Strong personality, authoritative and confident.
Be active and ready to work to deal with emergency and critical conditions.