EY Part Qualified Transaction Advisory Services Analyst / Executive - 12m FTC in Ireland
Part Qualified Transaction Advisory Services Analyst / Executive - 12m FTC
Transaction Advisory Services
Requisition # IRE00254
Post Date 3 days ago
Division: Transaction Advisory Services
Level: Analyst / Executive
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transaction and Advisory services. We make a difference by helping our people, our clients and our wider communities achieve their potential. Our vision is to become the leading global professional services organisation by building a better working world. Our inclusive work environment means that everyone’s opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.
Who are Transaction Advisory Services?
As a Transaction Advisory Services professional, you'll work with the world’s largest organisations, fastest-growing companies and private equity firms on some of the biggest and most complex cross-border engagements in the global market. You will help clients to make better and more informed decisions about how they manage capital and transactions in a changing world. That means advising businesses on how they preserve, optimise, raise and invest their capital to help them achieve their strategic objectives.
· Understanding our client requirements, co-developing our approach with the client, and providing value to our clients through insights, factual conclusions and advice.
· Gathering, verifying and analysing information to formulate views, while ensuring significant attention to detail
· Day to day progression of assignments to include; planning, preparing and reviewing various forms of deliverables to include reports and presentations.
· A focus on anticipating and identifying risks that require escalation and subsequently escalating these risks to more senior staff as appropriate.
· Analysing and segmenting data to inform strategic decisions
· Daily reporting and tracking against key targets and goals
· Daily interaction with key client shareholders
· Accountable for the delivery of key targets
· Detailed review of key data based on instruction provided by central team
· Effectively communicating in a timely manner any issues and risks that arise.
Skills and Qualifications
· Part-Qualified with ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification
· Qualified with QFA, APA or equivalent qualification highly desired
· Proven business acumen
· Excellent communicator, both oral and written
· Strong IT skills, to an advanced level in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Project management skills
· Effective time management
· Ability to keep calm when under pressure to meet deadlines
· Team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels but also able to work effectively on your own using your own initiative and judgement as required
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusiveemployer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We striveto achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellentclient service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificingyour personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be requiredto travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexibleworking arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.