EY Talent Development Project Manager (EMEIA - FSO) in Ireland
Talent Development Project Manager (EMEIA - FSO)
Core Business Services
Requisition # IRE00257
Post Date 3 days ago
Title: Talent Development Project Manager (EMEIA - FSO)
The world of work is changing and in this transformative age yesterday’s knowledge is outdated today. At EY if our people want to survive in a world which is rapidly changing they must become life-long learners if they wish to grow and develop their careers.
The Talent Development team is looking for an experienced project manager to work across our service lines to manage learning and leadership development projects. This could range from managing a large learning event for several hundred people to project managing the development of digital learning programmes. No two projects will be the same. You will be required to collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to understand project requirements and design innovate learning solutions.
·Key responsibilities will include full projectlifecycle:
·Development of a clearly articulated project plan
·Working with stakeholders to understand project requirements
·Defining the scope of the project
·Creating and maintaining a detailed project plan,management of the issues log
·Ultimate budget control
·Project team management
Skills and Qualifications
· Demonstrable experience managing projects (ideally within Learning and Development)
· An interest in our business and an ability to engage with key stakeholders to understand their needs and how learning may support them.
· A desire to embrace and drive change whilst identifying and implementing process improvements and demonstrating best practice.
· Core consulting skills
· Excellent people management, coaching and interpersonal skills with an ability to manage difficult conversations
· Instructional design experience
· An ability to understand and explain complex concepts and functions
· Excellent writing skills and the ability to engage with complex subject matter
· The ability to juggle conflicting demands on time and prioritise effectively
· Skills as a proactive problem solver and creative thinker
· An understanding of agile project management methodology
· Be a strong team player with an enthusiastic, can do approach
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong IT skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusiveemployer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We striveto achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellentclient service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificingyour personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be requiredto travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexibleworking arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.