EY Cyber Security Consultants in Kenya
Cyber Security Consultants
Requisition # KEN00014
Post Date Aug 12, 2019
EY is a global professional services organization providing Advisory, Assurance, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow.
Whoare we looking for
A high performing individual who will provide specialist Cyber security advice to our clients either as part of large change programmes co-delivered with other EY service line teams or as a direct "go-to-market" offering.
To be successful you need to have
• Bachelor’s Degree in either: Computer Science, BBIT or Software Engineering.
• One or more of the following professional qualifications: CISSP, CISM, CEH, GSEC, CompTIA Security, GPEN - GIAC Penetration Tester, CCNA (or other relevant network courses)
• 3-4 years of work experience in dynamic IT environments in reputable organizations, at least 2 of which should be in IT security/Cyber risk related work. Experience garnered in firms involved in IT Audit, Risk or Consulting services will be an added advantage.
• Experience in performing vulnerability assessments & penetration tests and Enterprise Security assessments.
• SIEM deployments and Security Operations Center (SOC) experience is desired.
• Knowledge of security standards and best practice frameworks such as NIST CSF, ISO 27001, CoBIT.
• Robust project management experience and expertise.
Other Personal qualities
• Unquestionable Integrity and Ethics.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong communication skills both oral and written.
We offer you an opportunity to
• Work with bright, friendly and energetic teams.
• Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects as well as through our extensive learning and development programs.
• Work & develop in a global environment.
• Access to cutting edge training and knowledge resources.
• Attractive remuneration package.
Across every part of EY, we dig deeper in pursuit of better working. Does better begin with you? Kindly submit your online application on the EY careers portal by 23rd August 2019
EY does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, training, medical check-ups or any other fees). Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.