EY Senior IT Project Manager (m/f) in Luxembourg
Senior IT Project Manager (m/f)
Requisition # LUX0015U
Post Date May 14, 2018
Senior IT Project Manager Wanted!
Are you good at seeing the big picture? Then join EY Luxembourg and gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
You will tap into a network that will continuously open new doors and provide advice that makes a difference.
You will be working in multi-disciplinary teams with leading professionals from other competencies.
EY is a global professional services organisation providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow.
In our new building in Luxembourg, you will be part of the EY family where you will work with 1300 professionals coming from more than 60 different countries.
Our team consists of different backgrounds and nationalities and we’re working every day to provide IT related services and expertise to internal and external clients.
About the job
As a Project Manager within the IT/IS & SAP Advisory team, you will be positioned as a project manager on programs and projects for industry, private & public sector clients. This will include managing projects to achieve the project outcomes and the projects’ procedural objectives in terms of scheduling, budget, and quality. You will be responsible of organising, documenting and following up on change management, quality and risk management and overall ensuring that all relevant project documentation is produced in accordance with quality standards.
First and foremost you will have to be team oriented. We are a small cohesive team and we’re looking to work with someone who excels as a team player, and not a lone wolf. You also need to be good in handling your contacts, kind but determined at the same time, and understanding the importance of good professional relationships, both internally and externally.
You have previously worked as a project manager on large projects and/or programs. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to a dynamic and agile environment are essential to succeeding in this role. You must display strong leadership skills and be able to drive and motivate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects on-time, within scope and within budget.
Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation while consulting all relevant project stakeholders are among your strong skills.
We will help you to increase your performance through internal and external training opportunities (project management tools, BPM tools, SAP certifications, etc.).
You will also have the challenge to learn and be exposed to the new SAP S/4HANA suite.
To qualify for the role you must have/be
· Minimum 5 years of work experience, from which 3 years of experience as a consultant, IT project manager and business analyst
· Business process minded, experienced with several usages of BPM approach (IT, risks, etc.)
· Solid experience in managing programs and projects
· Mastery of different project management methodologies (waterfall (e.g. PRINCE2, HERMES) and agile (e.g. Scrum))
· Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, including strong experience in issue and conflict resolution
· Proven ability to lead, coach, motivate and develop staff
· Aligned with expectations from a Big 4
· Fluent in English. French and or German would be preferred with any other language being an advantage
Ideally, you’ll also have
· PRINCE2/ITIL/PMP/Scrum Master Certification
· Luxembourgish knowledge
· Mastery of different project management tools
· Mastery of different BPM tools, such as ARIS
· SAP experience (as a project manager, business analyst or developer)
In our recruitment process, you will
be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button and we’d love to hear more from you becausewhenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.