EY Compensation and Benefits, Senior Executive in Malaysia
Compensation and Benefits, Senior Executive
Core Business Services
Requisition # MAL000MP
Post Date Nov 28, 2018
As part of our Talent Team, you will support the Compensation and Benefit team in areas relating to insurance, benefits and payroll administration.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, where this may be needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
Support, coaching and feedback from some of the mostengaging colleagues around
Opportunities to develop new skills and progress yourcareer
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in away that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet thecriteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Apply now .
· Able to handle the entire spectrum of benefits and insurance administration function
· Responsible for timely and accurate monthly processing of benefits and payments
· Responsible for accurate calculation of insurance premiums
· Responsible for timely reporting of employee enrolment and deletion for insurance coverage and medical cards
· Able to handle enquiries on benefits related matters independently
· Able to liaise with insurance vendor independently
· Responsible for preparing mass annual review letters
· Able to assist with payroll processing functions
To qualify for the role, you musthave
· Have at least 5 years of hands-on benefits and insurance administration experience
· Hands-on experience in processing payroll and payroll system knowledge
· Possess good Excel skills
· Possess good Work document and mail merge knowledge for mass letter preparation
· Possess good analytical skills and accuracy
· Possess good reporting skills
· Able to effectively converse and write in English