EY Assistant Manager-Systems & Business Intelligence-KHI in Pakistan
Assistant Manager-Systems & Business Intelligence-KHI
Core Business Services
Requisition # PAK0010J
Post Date May 03, 2018
Assistant Manager-Systems & Business Intelligence
We at EY looking for an application developer/Analyst who could join our IT team for ongoing application development projects. Selected candidate will be responsible of all aspects of ongoing software development from the initial specification to the final delivery.
• Design, enhance and maintain our web portal designed in MS SharePoint / asp.net with cross-browser compatibility and mobile support.
• Strong interpersonal and analytical skill that includes working closely with the departments to analyze the requirements and transforming that to a well-suited application.
• Write clean and well-designed code, using industry best practices.
• Produce detailed specs and troubleshoot, test and maintain the application to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
• He/she will be working to integrate applications designed in different platform and would be able to develop BI dashboards etc.
• Proven Software Development experience in Microsoft Technologies like, Visual Studio, .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, C# and other web related technologies.
• Good Knowledge and working experience of PHP MYSQL
• Good knowledge of relational databases, database designing, version control tools and of developing web services using MS SQL Server 2012/2008 with business intelligence reporting / dashboards etc.
• Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, etc.)
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or MBA-MIS with relevant certifications or development background in .dot net, share point etc.
• Familiarity of working in SAP environment (project advisory and implementation) in service industry will be preferred.
• 2 to 4 years of work experience.