EY Talent Shared Services Associate in Philippines
Talent Shared Services Associate
Core Business Services
Requisition # PHI0055H
Post Date 2 days ago
Talent Shared Services (TSS) is a core service line within the Global Shared Services organization, providing multiple HR support services including Recruitment support, Onboarding support, People Data Administration, Learning Administration, Cross Border Travel, Global Mobility and Performance Management support to EY member firms. TSS provides services to country, sub-area, area and global people teams and other EY stakeholders involved in HR, L&D and recruiting transactions and associated administration, reporting and people infrastructure. These services are delivered from our centers in Dalian, China; Kerala and Bangalore, India; Wroclaw, Poland; and Manila, Philippians. TSS team delivers consistent, high-quality and operationally-efficient HR transactional services to EY through a globally efficient and effective network of GDS centres.
The People Data, Reporting and Analytics team provides the people insights required to help leaders across EY make better, quicker, and smarter business decisions to build their workplace of the future. We report on the people data for the global EY employees to provide input data visualisation for the stakeholders to arrive at any strategic decisions pertaining to Talent globally.
Essential Functions of the Job:
The key function of this position is to prepare People reports and analyse human resources metrics and results. Analyse transactions to determine root causes, variances and recommend corrections to management. Design and create complex reports to user specifications. The position will ideally have to handle more complex issues and special projects than a junior analyst.
• Conduct an in-depth analysis of (People metrics) to analyse the open items in reconciliation and resolve the same • Root cause analysis of issues ensuring adequate internal control procedures are put in place
• Performing variance analysis and providing necessary inputs/inferences out of report findings
• Must be able to Read and Write SQL queries
• Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery
• Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with the internal and external teams • Peer Review of work carried out by the Analyst / Associate
• Ensure that the Reports are completed with high level of accuracy and timeliness
Additional Knowledge and Skills requirements:
• Have sound understanding of basic organizational / accounting concepts
• Must have an advanced knowledge of excel functions and formulas
• Understand the People data reporting hierarchy, data privacy guidelines, objectives and basic process work flow
• Have strong inter personal skills with the ability to train team members
• Exposure to Service Now and Success Factors will be an added advantage
• Good communication skills both written and oral
• Exposure to reconciliation
• Knowledge of the suite of MS Office tools
• Be flexible to working in varied shifts
Education and Experience requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or above from a commercial, business or HR related discipline
• Additional certification on Reporting tools will be an added advantage
• 0 - 4 years’ progressive work experience preferred including prior Reporting and Analytics experience
This job description is intended as a guide to reflect the principal functions of the job. However, it is not an all-inclusive listing of the required job functions and functions may vary depending on the specific geographic location of the job and/or the Manager. Further, the job description is subject to change at the discretion of the TSS management.