EY Project Manager in Poland
Core Business Services
Requisition # POL001WM
Post Date Apr 08, 2021
The Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) function has an important role to play in helping to achieve EY’s ambition to become the leading global professional services organization. We work hand in hand with the business to take services and solutions to market; bring our purpose, building a better working world, to life for our people, clients and communities; engage our people and build a high performing culture; and to build the commercial value and emotional resonance of the EY brand.
Through the collective power of BMC, and the other teams and specialists we work with, we aim to build a better working world by driving commercial value through distinctive marketing and communications that deliver measurable market
The candidate will work closely with the Tax Brand & Marketing team, to design and implement solutions to
improve and accelerate the delivery of projects and transformation initiatives that increase our people’s
understanding and engagement with key programs.
The Project Manager role serves a dual objective:
• The opportunity lies in supporting the Tax BMC Content and Program leaders to bring our flagship campaigns and content projects to life by understanding the business agenda and transform these priorities into world-class execution and delivery.
• Also, assist Tax BMC Content and Program leaders across Financial Management, Benefits Management / ROI, Performance / Progress Reporting, etc.
Your key responsibilities
• Responsible for creating, outlining and developing complex/large projects. Play the lead role in planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing projects.
• Help design the project goals and determine how success will be measured and tracked with project owners.
• Ensure the project remains on time and on budget.
• Identify potential points of contention for missed deliverables; create and implement strategy to mitigate shortfalls in timeline and budget
Skills and attributes for success
This role requires an experienced, energetic and resilient team player with a good
understanding of what it takes to deliver multi-channel communications programs in a complex environment.
Working closely in an agile team, the successful candidate will be required to understand the capabilities of the
current GDS teams and manage BMC expectations by building relationships and collaborating closely within the BMC team and client-serving subject matter experts.
To qualify for the role, you must have
• + 7 years’ of project management experience
• Experience in working with PMO structures
• Relevant PM certifications
• Proven ability to manage complex processes and projects at a global level
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Experience with Agile tools
• Excellent written, oral and presentation communication and stakeholder engagement skills
• Experience of working within a B2B brand
What we look for
A strategic thinker, initiative taker and flexible individual with a proven ability to inspire others.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.