EY Risk Analyst in Poland
Requisition # POL0020P
Post Date Jun 04, 2021
As part of our Consulting Risk Internal Audit team, you will handle client engagements related to Internal Audit, Process risks, Process compliance and reviews, SOX Compliance, Standard Operating Procedures manuals & Enterprise Risk Management.
We’re looking for Analyst with expertise in Internal Audit to join the leadership group of our EY-Consulting Risk Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities
• Execution on client engagement - ensuring quality delivery as per engagement letter.
• Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities of the firm.
• Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the clients business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
• Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
• Develop strong working relationships with client and build a level of influence with key client contacts.
• Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
Skills and attributes for success
• Degree in Finance/MBA/CA/Computer Science or similar major
• 2-5 years of work experience in internal audit projects
• Proficient in MS-Office Suite, data analysis & validation
• Technical experience in Finance, Operations or Regulatory Compliance
• Advanced command of English (min. B2+)
• German is a plus
What we look for
A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
Opportunities to work with EY Risk -Internal Audit practices global with leading businesses across a range of industries
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.