EY SAP UI5 Consultant | Lisbon Office in Portugal
SAP UI5 Consultant | Lisbon Office
Requisition # POR000YE
Post Date Jul 14, 2020
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology.
As SAP UI5 Consultant, you’ll help businesses realise the value they can gain from their investments — supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing
team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service, driving high-quality work products within the expected timeframes and on budget. This role requires daily interaction with the client at many levels.
As organisations look to leverage the advantage SAP UI5 offers, we’ll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
T he opportunity
EY is looking for someone with experience in SAP UI5 to join our team. The job description is:
• UI5 Development, SCP in business solutions based on functional and technical requirements;
• Technical development, tests and correction of problems in the various SAP solutions;
• Active communication with functional team, interpretation of requirements and transformation of functional drawings into technical drawings
• Establish professional and trust relationships with customers and staff in order to guarantee a quality delivery and the fulfillment of deadlines;
• Contribute to the team’s good productivity and motivation with good communication andcooperation to guarantee the best result.
Your key responsibilities
• Effectively contribute in performance improvement projects, develop analysis, engage client teams and stakeholders, and deliver high-quality work products;
• Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business;
• Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge. Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities;
• Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve client needs.
Skills and attributes for success
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others;
• Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure;
• Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment;
• Demonstrate characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge;
• A strong work ethic.
To qualify for the role you must have
• Academic education in areas related to Innovation Technologies;
• SAP UI5 programming experience;
• At least 1 to 3 years of recent relevant work experience;
• Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both Portuguese and English.
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Knowledge of HANA XS / XSA, Node JS, SAP Mobile Platform, Development in mobile apps, CDS, SAP CAP, SQL, Gateway and ABAP;
• Experience in Agile projects, DevOps with CI / CD;
• Experience working on international projects and on multicultural teams;
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, where this may be needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around;
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career;
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.