EY Assistant Director, Brand, Marketing and Communications, Core Business Services, Singapore in Singapore
Assistant Director, Brand, Marketing and Communications, Core Business Services, Singapore
Core Business Services
Requisition # SIN005NK
Post Date May 20, 2020
Join our(BMC) team and you will directly support and promote our brand and reputation. You’ll provide a wide range of marketing and communications services to internal and external audiences, including current and future clients, our current and future employees, alumni, regulators, the media and the communities within which we operate.
This individual will be responsible for working closely with senior leadership to develop platforms that will help differentiate EY’s brand by elevating awareness and introducing programs that position our Tax services as a preferred service provider. This role requires a dynamic, proactive marketer and communicator who is adept at moving from strategy to ground execution, works well under pressure and excels at building strong relationships with senior-level stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities
The candidate will work with the Regional and Singapore Brand, Marketing and Communications Leader to:
• Plan, develop and deliver an integrated marketing and external and internal communications strategy covering PR/media, social /digital, email, events and communications with defined metrics and a focus on delivering results and business outcomes that build brand, expand relationships and ultimately drive revenue with clients and prospects
• Drive multi-format content strategy, including the development of a suite of differentiated digital and print communications for the external marketplace
• Commission material from subject matter resources within practice and work with them to develop publish-ready content
• Drive or collaborate with media relations to execute media strategy, including giving input to proactive media plans
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge on issues and trends in the marketplace and the implications for BMC strategy
• Drive account-based marketing for targeted primary and secondary key client accounts, aligned with the identified value proposition and suite of EY solutions
• Enhance sales enablement that supports eventual pipeline and revenue creation
The position will have core responsibilities for Singapore and secondary responsibilities for Asean.
Skills and attributes for success
• Be a point of integration; able to connect all facets of the business when initiating, developing and implementing marketing and communications projects
• Demonstrate excellent communications and networking experience and skills in a wide range of situations and with people at all levels within the organization
• Demonstrate excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills in English (additional languages a plus)
• Be organized and able to multitask and prioritize
• Demonstrate confidence, resilience and the ability to challenge and persuade others
• Demonstrate knowledge of print, video, audio, social media, internet technology and information graphics
• Be able to take complex issues and variables and create executable marketing plans and tools that will resonate with the firm’s target audiences, e.g., clients, potential clients, governmental bodies, tax authorities, media
• Be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Be a strong team player and lateral thinker, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently
• Demonstrate the capability to respond quickly and effectively to complex situations
To qualify for the role you must have
• Undergraduate degree (or equivalent area of study or experience)
• At least 10 years of relevant experience in a B2B brand, marketing or communications role
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
• Substantial experience in editorial and content creation
• Professional services experience is an advantage
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance . We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.