EY Manager , Cyber Security, Risk (Financial Services), Advisory, Singapore in Singapore
Manager , Cyber Security, Risk (Financial Services), Advisory, Singapore
Requisition # SIN0047O
Post Date Jan 10, 2019
As a cyber security specialist, you will lead the implementation of security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience. You will be working with our Advanced Security Centers to access the most sophisticated tools available to fight against cyber-crime.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
This is a role where no two days are the same – so you’ll find yourself taking on plenty of new responsibilities as you go. You’ll work alongside clients and colleagues, balancing your time between developing security strategies, advising stakeholders, providing workshops and supporting business development. If you’re flexible and ready to adapt to a constantly changing environment, there’s no better place to develop your skills. Since you’ll be working directly with clients, some travel will be required.
Skills and attributes for success
· Experience in delivering multiple security projects and solutions across one or more of the following domains: (Information Security domains: Cyber Program Management, Cyber Threat Management, Identity & Access Management, Data Protection, Privacy, Security Operations and Cyber Analytics.) This experience should include both advisory, implementation and operation experience
· Understand security concepts and how they apply to business and technology solutions
· Be able to articulate threats and risk to business and technology leaders
· Understand project management concepts and how they can be applied to security related projects
· Strong technical security skills in assessment, design, implementation, architecture, and program / project delivery and work across various delivery models, (Waterfall, Agile, DevOps)
· Architecture & design lead experience in implementation of security technologies
To qualify for the role you must have
· A recognized university degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent, together with at least 8 years of relevant experience
· Preferably with 3 years’ experience in business consulting role in a leading consultancy firm
· Experience in leading teams on projects
· Strong interest in the field of information security
· Creative, independent with good problem solving skills
· Excellent communicator with strong analytical, interpersonal and writing skills
· Willingness to travel on overseas assignment as the need arises
· Familiar with at least one of the following:
o Identity and Access Management technologies e.g. SailPoint, RSA Aveksa / VIA & Oracle (OIM, OIA)
o Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) platforms e.g. Phantom, Resilient, Demisto
o Privileged Access Management technologies e.g. BeyondTrust
Ideally, you’ll also have
· Industry related certification preferred (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, SABSA, PRINCE2, TOGAF, ITIL).
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. We also offer you:
· Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
· Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
· The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.